Destiny of Camelot; Destiny of a Druid

Surprise

I awoke to the sound of whispering. It was him, he was going to strike. I jumped up from what I assumed was the floor, only to find myself getting out of Merlin's bed. I rolled my eyes and looked around for a weapon and to try and find where his voice was coming from. I closed my eyes and searched with my mind. His face appeared in my minds eye, he growled as as he did, he swallowed my mind. I fell to the floor, unable to move. I could feel him squeezing my mind. The pain was getting worse and I tried to push him out of my mind.

"You can not win, look at you! Pathetic as always! That's what you get for wanting to be a peacful person"

"At least I'm not a monster like you!"

I could hear his laughter, suddenly my mind was relased, I sighed as the pain was gone, but then something snagged around my throat and I was hoisted upwards. He was holding me close tohis face, my feet dangling.

"Your little plan won't work" He said.

"I have given Arthur a mark, you will not know it, for you cannot see it. Only I can sense it"

I tried to think, but my air supply was getting cut off. I was kicking my legs subconciously, so I rammed one upwards and connected with him. He fell to the ground, only loosening his grip a little. Once my feet where on the ground I focussed my mind and sent electric waves from my brain to his through his hand on my throat. He yelped as they found their place and started to shock him, then burn him. He let go of me and kneed him in the face and he fell over. I went to the door but he kicked out with his leg and tripped me. I bounced my face off the door and it opened, I could see Gaius and Merlin jump up from where they had been sleeping. Borsinmor grabbed me and pinned me against the door frame, it was digging in to the centre of my back, I wriggled in pain and tried to move to no avail.

Merlin pointed his hand and forced magic to Borsinmor, but he deflected it and looked at Merlin.

"Your magic is almost as weak as hers"

Merlin, he's lying, you're so much stronger than he is, just find the right spell

I hoped he would hear me. I wasn't sure. Borsinmor turned to me and looked me up and down.

"I should have killed you that night, no matter I can do it now"

Just as he bgean to speak to door to Gaius's chambers burst open and the two guards outside came running in, swords drawn and spears abandoned, they ran at us and Borsinmor turned to cast them aside. I noticed he carried his sword in his sheath and reached for it, he elbowed me and my head flew back and I hit it off the wall. I fell to the ground and tried to stay awake, but the darkness took me.

"Ania...Ania...please wake up"

I gasped, leaped up and clutched at my throat. I could breathe! Although I struck something with my head and I fell back down, now clutching the bump.

"I'm so sorry!" I said looking at Merlin who too clutched his head.

"That's alright, I shouldn't of been hanging over you"

I got up and he helped me, I looked around and saw the room was a mess, there was a small fire. I pointed it out and Merlin quenched it with magic.

"Oh wait" Borsinmor! What happened?"

"He left, I got rid of him" He smiled.

"Really?" I asked.

Merlin grinned. There was something off putting...it wasn't his usual grin. I felt it then, the magic pressing my mind, it was a masking spell.

"Oh Merlin, you're my hero!" I said and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He hugged me back and I could almost feel the evil grin on his face. I moved to kiss him and his eyes widened a little. There were footsteps behind us and I opened my eyes in time to see Arthur standing sword in hand. Eyes wide with confusion.

"Kill him now!" I shouted.

Arthur was frozen, to him it was Merlin, he didn't know it Borsinmor. Borsinmor growled, he grbbed my hair and pulled me in and kissed me roughly on the mouth, he pulled away.

"You wretched girl" He said and tossed me back to the floor.

Arthur advanced on Borsinmor then, Borsinmor used his magic to through Arthur backwards. I kicked Borsinmor's knee but he didn't fall. He turned to look at me and something struck his neck. He growled and I gasped as he pulled the small and thin wooden dart from his neck. We both turned to see Gaius standing in the doorway. He moved as quickly as he could out of the way. Borsinmor simply disappeared. The room whirling into a mess. I looked arund, Arthur got up groaning. There was a comotion outside the room and a woman and Gaius came in. I loked around, the woman fussed over Arthur and Gaius came ove to me.

"It looks like he's after you as well" He said helping me stand.

"Gaius I am so sorry about all of this" I flt like crying.

He shook his head.

"I'm sure it would of happened regardless. His main prize is Arthur, he's just toying with you to bide his time"

I nodded.

"He will be making us weaker with these small attacks..."

Gaius nodded. He was making us weaker while he grew stronger, how could we fight that? He wasn't even waiting days before making an attack, it was only hours! Where was he getting his power from?