Status: I'm working on it.

Get off the Ledge and Drop the Knife

Sweetie, we can buy all the coffee in the world if it means coffee in bed with you

*Gerard's POV*

"Well, aside from Bert," I added. "We were in a relationship, but it was short and not serious at all."

He nodded, "Well, I'm willing to be serious. And I'm willing to have a long relationship."

I smiled. "Me too," I whispered.

"So, tell me about the first time you wore make up," he smiled.

"Oh, well, um, I think it was around the time of the breakup and I was home alone. I went to my mom's room and put on some lipstick and other stuff and I really liked it," I said in a rush, looking down. He was silent, not laughing, not giggling. I looked up and he was just watching me and smiling.

"That's cool."

"Really? You don't think it's stupid?"

"No. It's cute. I can't remember the first time I wore make up but I wear it pretty much all the time now."

I blushed, "Thanks."

"And your first time?"

I froze. He didnt need to clarify on what time he was talking about. He was talking about sex. "I've never actually done it," I admitted.

"Oh," he said and looked down. "I have."

Oh great. He's experienced and if we were to get around to having sex, I'd be completely clueless and he'd just laugh at how pathetic I am.

"Oh, cool."

He shrugged, "I guess. It wasn't that fun," he bit back a smile. "No, actually it was really fun."

I nodded.

"Why haven't you done it? If you don't mind me asking..."

"Um, well, I, um, I just wanted to, ya know, wait til I found the right person," I admitted. I'm a total loser.

"Oh, that's cute. I shoulda done the same, but I was young and horny, ya know?"

I nodded, even though I didn't really know.

"Well," he started, grabbing my hand from across the table, "I know we only just got together but I want you to know that there's no pressure. I'm willing to wait forever just for you."

I couldn't help but smile and nod like an idiot. Frank was amazing. So pure at heart.

"It seems as if we both finished our coffees," he stated. "Wanna go back to my place?"

"Sure. Should we pick up some coffee on the way so we don't have to come out again?" I asked.

"What, you don't wanna flash your new boyfriend around?" he joked.

"I'd love to," I smirked. "But, I'd also like to have coffee in bed with him."

"Sweetie, we can buy all the coffee in the world if it means coffee in bed with you."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Frank's POV*.

I slammed my apartment door shut and dragged Gerard over to my kitchen, seeing as he wouldn't let go of my hand. I tip toed up towards the cabinet to put the coffee away but I couldn't really reach. Gerard chuckled and took the coffe from me, effortlessy putting it in its place. I mumbled a thanks and glared at him, causing him to chuckle more.

He wrapped his arms around me, "You're so cute and short," he said into my hair.

"Tell me something I don't know," I groaned.

"We have the whole day to spend together," he offered.

"Well," I smiled, "I knew that. I would have made you stay anyway."

"And I would have obliged," he took my hand and pulled me toward the sofa. We plopped down and I reached for the remote, turning the TV on. I had forgotten that the last thing I was watching was an adult film. Suddenly, noises of sex filled the room and my face flushed as I fumbled to change the channel.

"Fucking hell," I muttered, "Sorry."

"Its' cool. Porn's cool."

I looked at him, trying to find a hint of a joke in his eyes. He was dead serious.

"Who doesn't watch porn, though?" I added.

"Exactly. Don't get embarrassed, Frankie."

I smiled. Hearing that Gerard is a virgin didn't really shock me. He didn't appear to be the kind of guy who just has sex with anyone, unlike me. But I thought it was sweet that he was saving himself. And in a way, I'm glad he doesn't want to have sex. It means our relationship will be based on us emotionally, not physically. It's refreshing. I smiled again and took his right hand into my right hand, bringing it over around my shoulder, resting my head on his neck area. He hesitated but then he relaxed, lowering his head onto mine. I smiled at how we probably looked. Content. Content with the situation, with the position. Content with each other.

Happy.

I turned my head to face him. We just looked each other in the eyes for a really long time, examing each aspect that made up the colors. I would've thought that I had memorized his eyes. That is until I looked away. When I looked back, I realized that there were details that I had missed. I then realized that no matter how long I spend with Gerard, there would always be new parts of him that I would discover and learn about. I leaned in and planted our traditional, sweet, soft, short kiss on his lips.
And I was totally ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fillerish, isn't it? Sorry.
And sorry I haven't updated in so long. You guys know the deal but I still feel bad.
So, you'll get a better update tomorrow night, yes?
I'm back "home" and it feels so good.
Anyways, I know people read this story, so feel free to comment. Believe it or not, it helps and sometimes speeds up updates.
So yeah, love you all.
-edit-

I am currently suffering from writer's block. So, to make up for it, I wrote a new fic. Enjoy.
http://stories.mibba.com/read/418164/Mama-We-All-Go-To-Hell/