Status: I'm working on it.

Get off the Ledge and Drop the Knife

It's much better when you're in love

*Gerard's POV*

Frank and I climbed the stairs of our apartment building, hand in hand. When we reached my floor, I released my hand from his grip. He gave me a look of confusion.

"I haven't seen Mikey in a while," I stated simply.

"This doesn't have to do with earlier, does it?" he asked, looking slightly sad.

"Oh, no, honey. Not one bit. In fact, I enjoyed it. I just think I should spend time with Mikey," I assured him. "However," I continued, "Maybe I shouldn't take you to work with me again. Your beauty is too disctracting."

"Okay," he nodded and blushed, "I agree. Have fun with your brother." He gave me a light peck on the lips, sending tingles up my body. His slightest touch could keep me on top of the world. I turned and unlocked my apartment door, opening it then slamming it shut, announcing my arrival.

"Mikes!" I called out. Before I knew it, I was tackled to the ground by some tall, lanky, figure.

"Hey bro! I haven't seen you in forever!" Mikey yelled.

I tried to hold back a smile as I attempted to push him off. "Quit yelling, Mikey. I'm right here."

"Right, sorry," he said as he pulled me up from the floor, "I'm just excited to see you."

"Me too, Mikey. I'm sorry I haven't been around much. Shame on me," I sai, walking over to the couch and plopping down.

"No, it's fine, Gee," he said, plopping down next to me, "I wouldn't find time to get home often if I were getting fucked in the ass every night." He gave me a wide grin, knowing full well that I'm still a virgin.

I ignored his comment. "Well, then. how's your sex life?" I inquired.

His eyes opened wide, "It's amazing. It's way better when you're in love with the person."

"Oh really? No kidding!" I told him with all the sarcasm one could muster.

He didn't catch on. "Really! Just wait until you're in love, Gerard. When that penis enters your butthole, you will have the greatest feeling."

"Mikey," I started, laughing to myself, "Sometimes I wonder why you think I've stayed a virgin."

"It's because you're too chicken."

"Haha, no. It's because I'm saving myself for someone I love. I've told you this countless times before."

"You have?" he asked, with genuine curiosity. I swear, where does this kid's head go during conversations?

I sighed, "Yes, Mikey."

"Oh. Good call then." I smiled. I love my brother so much.

"So what's this about being in love?"

"Oh, right," he blushed. "Alicia and I fell in love. She's perfect for me," he mused, a wide smile on his face.

"That's great, Mikey. I'm so happy for you."

He grinned, "Thanks," he paused for a moment, "Hey, wanna watch some porn?"

I remembered Frank and his awkward revelation earlier and giggled. "No, but you go ahead. Knock yourself out." I walked to my room and closed the door. Before I knew it, I heard moans coming from the TV and from Mikey. What a brother I have.

*Frank's POV*
I tried to play guitar when I got home, but I just couldn't concentrate. After about ten minutes, I gave up. I plopped down on my couch and picked out an adult film to watch. I though of how Gerard found out about it and giggled. Before I knew it, moans were coming from the TV and from my mouth.

Thinking of Gerard just made it all the much better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fillerish? I know I promised drama. Next chapter, I promise.
But I felt Gerard and Mikey time was needed. So be honest, give constructive criticism, suggestions, things you like, things you hate. Don't be shy, quiet readers.
Love you all.