Status: I'm working on it.

Get off the Ledge and Drop the Knife

You're a ***ing idiot

*Gerard’s POV*
I banged on Frank’s door five times. No answer. Seven times. No answer. Thirteen times. Still no fucking answer.
“Frank! Open the god damned door! Dammit!” I yelled, my anger getting the best of me.
The door finally swung open and I was greeted by a tear stained Frank. “What?” he snapped.
“I am not a bad person, Frank! I’m not!” I continued yelling.
“I didn’t say that,” he said, not having the decency to look at me.
“But you think so,” I told him. He shrugged. “What, because I used to hate myself? ‘Cause I used to have to respect for myself? ‘Cause I was a drug addict and an alcoholic? ‘Cause I almost let someone kill me? If you haven’t realized, I’ve turned my life around. I’m not like that anymore, Frank.”
“You fucking idiot,” he mumbled.
“What?”
“I said, you’re a fucking idiot, Gerard! That’s what I fucking said! You think I care about what you used to be? If you don’t realize, I’m just as suicidal as you used to be. I don’t give two fucks about that. But what I do care about is the fact that you didn’t tell me! ‘ Your ‘best friend’. You kept it from me and told me that I can’t feel this way, but you’ve felt it before!” he erupted, his face turning the darkest shade of red.
“I never said you can’t feel that way,” I said, my voice quiet and trembling.
“You basically did.”
I shook my head, “I didn’t. I just know what it’s like to feel that way and I don’t want you to feel like that too. Wanna know why? Because I care. I don’t want to see someone I lo- care about feel so hurt,” I explained, almost dropping a word I may regret.
“Well, you should’ve told me, Gerard. It might have made me feel better. It might have helped me understand.”
I looked down, “I’m sorry, Frank. I’m sorry you had to find out that way. I’m ashamed.”
He took my hand, “You shouldn’t be.”
I flipped his hand over and ran my fingers over the ‘Ween’ part of his ‘Halloween’ tattoo. “I’m just sorry, Frank.”
“I forgive you, Gee. I wouldn’t want to lose you over something like this.”
“Good,” I took a deep breath, “Because I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup, this is short.
Yup, I'm disappointed because you guys barely comment. It's really frustrating.
Thanks to totallymcraddicted and angy_kaulitz for always commenting though. I really appreciate it.
I hope everyone had a good halloween.
This chapter may not be great. I'm still pretty depressed so yah here ya go