Status: I'm working on it.

Get off the Ledge and Drop the Knife

Happy Birthday, Princess.

*Gerard's POV*
Frank and I are pretty fucking drunk right now. It's surprisingly quiet for a New York City Friday night. I mean sure, it's 4am but where them people at? Frank and I hit up the bar as soon as we got off stage. We just kept drinking and drinking and now here we are, arms around each others shoulders swaying home. I didn't think anything of it though, I consider Frank my best friend.
"Well let's go back to the middle of the day that starts it all! I can't begin to let you know just what I'm feeling!" I blurted out.
Frank raised an eyebrow at me.
"What are you feeling, Gerard?"
"And now the red ones make me fly and the blue ones help me fall and I think I'll blow my brains against the ceiling!" I continued.
"Nooooo! Don't die Geeee!" I smiled at my nickname.
"And as the fragments of my skull begin to fall! Fall on your tongue like pixie dust, just think happy thoughts and we'll fly hoooooome!" I kept singing. I stuck my arms out like airplane wings and ran in circles. Frank stood with his tongue out, catching the fragments of my skull like pixie dust. I'm sure we looked like the greatest pair of fools. Only after a few mintues did we realize that we were actually in front of our apartment building.
"Frankie!" I shouted, "We're home! I flew us home!" Frank ran over to the door and kissed my forehead.
"Thanks Gee!"
The doorman gave us dirty looks as we stumbled into the building, but we didn't care. When we reached my floor, Frank turned to me.
"Goodnight fair maiden. Happy birthday," he took my hand and kissed it. I giggled like a little girl.
"Why thank you, prince charming," I exclaimed in a high pitched voice. He smiled and ran up the stairs and for some reason, I followed him. When Frank realized I was behind him, he gave me a look of confusion.
"I don't feel like hearing moans and the bed creaking tonight," I explained. He nodded in acceptance. He let us into his apartment.
"If I crash on the couch, can I sleep in my clothes?" I asked drunkenly.
"Sure, but I sleep naked," and with that Frank sauntered into his room leaving me to knock out as soon as my head it the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so, I don't really know how drunk people act so don't shoot me.
I had a lot of fun writing it though, so I hope you like it.
And I snuck in a lyric from 'The Sharpest Lives' like a bad ass.
Don't know when the next update will be but my sister finally arrived with her laptop!
Comments? Love you all.