The End...Is Really Just the Beginning.

Could It Be? A New Friend Already???

Roxy's POV

*beep beep*
"DAMN!!!" the sound of my alarm clock woke me up. I turn to shut that goddamn thing off when I notice the bright blue light the digital clock was showing.
"7:45?!?!? shit! I'm gonna be late!!!" usually, I wouldn't care if i\I was late, but this was my first day at a school I'll have to get used to...all over again. I had no time to shower. so I jumped out of bed and put on my uniform, which consisted a gray skirt, a white blouse, and a navy blue blazer, complete with black skater shoes. I brushed through my medium length purple-dyed hair and ran downstairs. My parents had already left to go to work! Great! I had to walk to school. Lucky for me, it was only a 10 minte walk from my house.
I left in a hurry and made my way to what seemed to be the worst day ever!!! As I was walking towards this huge building, I coudn't help but think about how this was gonna be like. I had to be transferred to another school because I was constantly being bullied! Why couldn't my parents just let me stay home and never go back to school?!?! It was a waste of my time, and a HUGE waste of my parents' money! I trailed away from my thoughts and began listening to "I Caught Fire (In Your Eyes)" by The Used. I kept looking down at my uniform. It was so weird...wearing a skirt?!? At my old school, we had uniforms too, but it was a standard blue shirt with dress pants and black shoes. It made you look like a man, when you were clearly a girl! As i approached the school, I was getting nervous. I knew I wouldn't make any new friends, so why was i getting nervous? I made my way into the doors and to the office. I signed in, telling the secretary it was my first day. She gave me my new schedule:

period 1: Guitar
period 2: Religion
period 3: Lunch
period 4: Science
period 5: History

At least my day would start out okay. I had guitar first. The bell rang so I quickly walked into the music room. Of course, as I walked in, everyone gave me a stare. I ignored all those eyes and headed straight for the teacher.

"Everyone, can I have your attention?? We have a new student in our class. Her name's Roxy Evans. We know how it is, being the new kid, so let's make her feel welcome, alright?" announced Mrs. Green, my guitar teacher. As she said that, i could hear tiny side comments made from my fellow peers. It was obvious that they didn't want me here. "Roxy, why don't you grab a guitar and....hmmm" Mrs. Green was looking for a place for me to sit. I was looking everywhere for a place to sit too.
"She can come sit beside me. No one else is." said a voice coming from the back of the music room. I glanced over., and oh my goodness..he was the most gorgeous boy I have ever laid my eyes on!
"Alright. Roxy, go get a guitar and take a seat beside mr. Iero over there."
Iero...Iero...this last name sounded pretty familiar, although I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I walked to the back of the class, picking up guitar #11 on my way. iI can't believe this boy, not to mention a very cute one, just invited me to site beside him. At my old school, the only reason people, let alone boys, talked to me was to say something horrible.
"Hi. I'm Roxy Evans."
"Hey. I'm Frank...Iero."
Frank Iero...wow. the name just rolls off your tongue doesn't it??? Frank Iero.

Frank's POV

oh man. more guitar. this class is so boring. I don't even know why i'm taking it. I already know how to play the guitar. but then again, I do know how to play the guitar...so I'll ace this course. Siqq!
oh man. You gotta be kidding me. Another new kid. Great. Hold on... oh wow. She's kida cute.
"Roxy, why don't you grab a guitar and....hmmm"
Okay here's my chance! "She can come sit beside me. No one else is."
"Alright. Roxy, go get a guitar and take a seat beside mr. Iero over there." said Mrs. Green.
Score! She walked over to the empty seat beside me. This is gonna be a good class, now that she was here. She picked up guitar #11 and stood at the seat beside me.
"Hi I'm Roxy Evans"
"Hey. I'm Frank...Iero" Wow. Smooth move Frank. She obviously knows what your last name is. Was it really necessary for you to say it again?