The End...Is Really Just the Beginning.

Frankie And Roxy Sitting In A Tree...K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Roxy's POV

We drove around, past Belleville high school, and we stopped at a house, Frankie's house obviously. It was a really nice house, a bit on the small side, but it looked really cozy. We got out of the car and walked from the long driveway to the doorstep. Gee was ahead, follwed by Mikey, Ray, Bob, and then Frankie and I (holding hands). By the time Gee, Bob, Ray and Mikey got to the doorstep, Frank and I were still halfway to the door. We kept stopping because he kept kissing me. We couldn't help ourselves.
"Uh, hello? I'm kinda hungry" said Ray.
"And I really need to use your washroom!!!" Gee announced.
"Sorry." I said
"You're just jealous we're young and in love," Frank said.
He and I ran to his door and he pulled out his house key. He unlocked the door and we all stepped in. Gee headed straight for the washroom.
"Frank, is that you?" I heard. It was a woman
"Yea mom, it's me." Frank yelled back. A woman came to the door, grabbing Frank and hugging him (forcing me to let go of his hand). She let go of Frank and looked at me. Uh oh.
"And who is this young lady?"
"This is Roxy, mom." He pulled me closer and placed his hand on my hip. I felt a bit uncomfortable at the fact that his mom was right there. I guess she didn't remember me from the night before.
"Oh that's right. Hello Roxy. Thanks for staying with my little Frankie for the night."
"It's not a problem Mrs. Iero."
"Oh please, call me Linda!" She pulled me in for a hug!
"Hey Linda!" said all the other guys.
"Hey mom, is it alright if we have lunch here?" Frank asked.
"Yea of course. Grilled cheese anyone?" Linda asked.
"My mom makes the best grilled cheese sandwiches around."
"Then, I'll take one!!!"
"Me too!" Bob, Ray and Mikey said.
"Dont' forget about me!" Gee said, running out of the washroom, still zipping up his pants.
"I hope you washed your hands Gerard" Linda said.
"Yes I did" Gee replied.
We all went downstairs to the basement and sat on the 3 couches surrounding the TV. Mikey and Gee sat on the couch across from Bob and Ray, while Frank and I sat on the couch parallel to the TV. Frank flipped through the channels and stopped at 'Criss Angel: Mindfreak', my favourite show. Linda came back downstairs with a hug plate of grilled cheese sandwiches about 15 minutes later.
"Oh Frank, you and Roxy look so cute together," announced Linda.
I started turning red, as did Frank.
"Frankie and Roxy sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G" said Gee.
"First came love," Bob announces.
"Then came marriage" Ray said.
"Then came mini-Roxy or mini-Frank in a baby carriage" Mikey said, finishing everyones thought.
"O c'mon guys, cut it out" Linda said, smiling. She put down the sanwiches on the table and went back upstairs.
"You guys are so stupid!" Frank said, but was clearly joking. We all started eating our lunch.
"So, what school did you come from Roxy?" Ray asked.
"Loyola, aka Ghetto High"
"Hahaha, oh man. I know that school. I went there in grade 9. The uniforms were gross!" Bob added.
"They still are gross! And I didn't know you went to Loyola last year! That's cool!" I replied.
"But I asked my mom to transfer me out. I couldn't stand wearing the uniform!"
"Yet you transfer to a school that still has uniforms," Mikey insisted.
"Yes i know, but at least they're better looking!"