The End...Is Really Just the Beginning.

W00T!!! HOORAY FOR MYSPACE.

Roxy's POV

The guys got on the subject of bands.
"Hey Roxy, what's your favourite new band?" Gee asked.
"I don't know if you've heard of them, but My Chemical Romance. I have one of their songs playing on my myspace page, Headfirst for Halos. You should listen to it some time. Oh, and Year Zero as well, it's my friend's band. They were the ones that got me hooked onto MCR."
The guys looked at each other and grinned. Kinday creepy actually.
"Yea, I have heard of them. They're okay," said the guys.
"I have them on my top friends on myspace. Number 1. I'll show you. And you can listen to the song on my page. Frankie, can I use your computer please?"
"Only if I get a kiss."
"Okay!" so I gave Frank a kiss and we all headed upstairs to Frank's room. We walked in and the walls were black. The curtains were red and by the window, was Frank's desk and computer. I signed into my myspace and while I was waiting for the page to upload, I looked around at Frank's room. His bed had black pillows and red covers. When I saw that his pillows had Jack Skellington on them, I shrieked and told Frank I loved them. I looked back on the screen and the page had loaded. The guys were sitting on Frank's bed. I looked at my top friends:
1) My Chemical Romance
2)Christian (one of 2 of my only friends back at loyola)
3)Pauline (my other friend)
4)Year Zero
5)The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
6)The Used
7)ill Scarlett
8)Anberlin
I only used myspace to keep myself updated about my favourite bands and when their shows were coming up. I clicked on the link that read 'My Chemical Romance NEW SONGS UP!'
"Okay guys, listen to the song!" I clicked play. I decided to look at the band pictures of MCR because I always kept forgetting to check. Their default was only a sign that said MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE. As I waited for the pictures to load, I turned to look at the guys and they were really into the song. Bob was even playing the air drums. How cute. I looked back at the pictures and was completely blown away. My jaw dropped in sheer amazement.
NO!IT COULDN'T BE! THIS WASN'T RIGHT!!! I refreshed the page, but nothing changed. I freaked out!
"What's wrong baby?" Frank asked me. All the guys were looking at the screen, smiling. My eyes were now glued to the screen. I couldn't look away.
"NO FUCKING WAY! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!!"