The End...Is Really Just the Beginning.

It All Made Sense Now

Roxy's POV

"Roxy, sweetie, are you laright?" Frankie asked me. I was still in so much shock.
"I don't konw Frankie." I had ask him, right then and there. "Umm, Frank, can I talk to you for a sec, in your washroom?" I couldn't ask him in front of everyone elese. What if I was wrong? I didn't want to embarass myself in front ofhis our friends.
"Sure," he lead us to his room.

Frank's POV

I know exactly what Roxy wants to ask me. As we got into my washroom. I left the door slightly open so the boys can hear Roxy's reaction to what I was about to tell her.

Roxy's POV

I decided to ask him, just like that. I didn't want to make up some lame excuse.
"Frank, you and the guys are My Chemical Romance, aren't you?"
Frank looked at me and grinned.
"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"
"Because I was afraid you were going to act different around me."
"No I wouldn't!!!" I exclaimed. Frank raised an eyebrow, giving me that yes-you-would look. But it all made sense now. My first day at Belleville was much more exciting than I thought it was. When he first introduced himself to me was when I was having second thoughts about this guy. That maybe he was in MCR. Now I konw why his name sounded so familiar, and same with the guys.
"Is that a bad thing?" Frank interupted my thought.
"No, of course not! This is a great thing. I'm friends with my favourite band and I'm going out with the hottest guitarist around!!!" I screamed in pure joy! Frank stoped me from going on with the screaming by kissing me.
"So you think I'm hot huh?"
"Oh yea, for sure!" I hugged him so hard, I didn't want to let go. I leaned in towars my baby to give him a kiss but was interupted by the door opeing.
"Oh! sorry" Gee announced with the guys behind him.
"Get outta here Gee!! We need a moment" Frank said.
"You guys must have thought I was such a loser!" I said to them.
"Yea, I did actually," Frank said to me.
I gasped and moved away from Frank and ran to Bob's arms.
"Why me?" Bob asked.
"I'll take her!" Frank grabbed me and pulled me back into his arms. "I'm kidding babe." He finished that off with yet another kiss.
"So this is what you were going to tell me today??"
"Uh huh!" Frank nodded.
These past coupld of days have been great. I thought my first day at Belleville was going to be crappy, and continue to be so for the rest of my high school life, but it turned out to be the best days of my life (not including the fight of course)
"Mikey!! Nicole's here!" Linda called out.
"Who's Nicole?" I asked.