The End...Is Really Just the Beginning.

MICHAEL JAMES WAY!!! YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!

Mikey's POV

"Shit! Nicole's my girlfriend and I haven't called her since Friday!"
Nicole's going to be so pissed at me! I'm not scared of her, I'm just not excited to see what she's going to say to me.
"Michael James Way?! Where are you? You are in so much troubl!" I heard Nicole walking upstairs.
"Oh man, middle name," Bob said. "You're in trouble dude."

Roxy's POV

A girl with long wavy brown hair, dark makeup and red eye shadow walked into Frank's room. She wore a tight Paul Frank tee with dark grey skinnies and to complete the outfit, black converse! She looked about 5'4". She was a really pretty girl and looked really nice. But by the way she called Mikey by his full name, I was scared for Mikey.
"Michael! Where the hell have you been? We were supposed to go see a movie last night!"
Mikey had a weird look on his face.
"Frank got in a fight on friday because of me and we went to the hospital and being such a great friend, Mikey stayed, in case anything happened to Frank," I said to Nicole. Frank turned to me and his eyes told me that it wasn't my fault.
"Oh. Alright. I guess I understand. Who are you?" Nicole asked me.
"Nicole Phillips, meet Roxy Evans. Roxy, this is Nicole" Frank replied, pulling me in closer. What if Nicole didn't like me? I need a best friend. I could relate to her too. She could become that person.
"It's nice to meet you Roxy. Are you 2 going out?"
"Mhmm" I replied.
"I see. Well here's some advice: apparently, our little Frankie here needs his space on his own bed. So watch out when you're in bed with him."
"Oh I know! I saw him in my bed with his lips inches away from mine, and I fell off the bed!" I told Nicole.
She looked confused. Oh that's right! She didn't know about me.
"Nicole, long story. I'll explain later, while I make up our movie night," Mikey said.
"You still should've called me!" Nicole said looking at Mikey.
"I know. I'm sorry baby. I was in so much shock with what happened to Frank," Mikey said in reply.
This was awkward. I know Nicole was about to ask what happened and Frank was going to deny that everything was my fault.
"Oh that's right. How are you Frankie/" Nicole asked. "Or actually, let's talk about this at the park! Let's go!"
"Yay! the park!"
"Aww, you're such a cutie!" Frank kissed me on my cheeks once again. Wow, we've only been a couple for less than 12 hours, and it feels like we've kissed hundreds of times! Everyone ran downstairs and Frank and I were the last ones to leave the house.
"Bye mom! We're off to the park. We'll be back later!" Frank called out.
"Okay dear! Love you!" Linda replied
"Yea, love you too!"
"Awwww, Frankie loves his mommy!" I said as Frank and I walked out the door. Everyone was wearing coats and already walking towards the park. I was a little chilly and Frank noticed. Of course I didn't bring a coat. Stupid me!
"One sec baby," Frank ran inside, grabbed a black coat with faux trim around the hood and wore a striped red and black scarf.
"I don't want you to catch a cold."
"Awww, that's Frankie. You are so sweet!"
I put on the coat and we made our way to the park, hand-in-hand.