The End...Is Really Just the Beginning.

Swings:)

Frank's POV

I am the luckiest guy on earth. Really. It feels like Roxy and I were meant to be. I mean, we're only in grade 10, and i only know her for about 2 days, but I think I love her. But I couldn't tell her, at least not yet. Her fingers was entwined with mine. I glanced over at her, waering my jacket, and she even had the hood on. Roxy and I were now apporaching the park. Roxy's hand was getting cold, so I pulled her in closer to me so that my arm was around her waist, and her arm around mine.
"Better?" I asked.
"Much. Thanks Frankie." Roxy went on her tiptoes to give me a kiss on my cheek but I turned my head and she ended up kissing me on my lips. We both started laughing.

Roxy's POV

Frank is the most perfect guy for me. Not only was he sweet, smart, and to to mention a great kisser, but he was one amazing guitarist, playing in my favourite band. And I was going out with such a great guy. We finally got to the park. The walk seemed like it was going on forever, but I wouldn't want it any other way and with anyone else.
"Ooohhh!!! SWINGS!" I yelled. I let go of Frank and ran towards the empty swing beside Mikey. I sat on the swing and started swinging. Frank began to push me. Then Nicole asked Frank what had happened. I slowed down on the swing, so I could hear what Frank was going to say. I know Nicole didn't go to Belleville but she did know what Frank was talking about.
"Well I got into a fight with that herk Jake and he pretty much knocked me out!"
Everyone began to chuckle, except for me. I felt so bad, I couldn't let the feeling go.
"And Nicole, it was all because of me!" I interupted and ran to the nearby tree, beginning to cry. I tried to forget about this, but it was brought up again. I got to the tree and sat down. Frank ran after me and got down to his knees so we met at eye level.
"Roxy, hun, you know it wasn't your fault!"
"Yes it is Frank! I feel fucking horrible for opening my big mouth!"
"Baby, everything happens for a reason right? If I didn't get beat up, we wouldn't have gone to the hospital, and I wouldn't have asked you out...yet."
I rubbed my eyes, looking at my hands (that were now covered in eyeliner and mascara) and looked down at my wrist. My eyes began to water once again.
"Oh sweetie. Don't think about that. And I never want yout to cut anymore! If you ever feel like you need to cut, call me. And we'll meet up and talk. Promise me Roxy!"
Frank really cared about me. He was the only person in my life that came close to caring even just a bit. He cared more than my parents. I looked into his beautiful eyes and nodded.
"C'mon Roxy. Let's go back. And I promise we won't talk about this again."
Frank held onto my hand and pulled me upward. We hugged and kissed each other. We held hands and walked back to the swings.
"Sorry Roxy. Mikey filled me in of what happened and I didn't mean to bring up the subject." Nicole said.
"Oh don't worry about it Nicole. It's alright." I replied.
"Please, call me Nikki."
"Guys let's go back to my place," Frank announced. Everyone walked back and Frankie and I were the last ones. We had ou arms around each other's waist and we walked towards the sunset.