The End...Is Really Just the Beginning.

She's A Disgrace.

Roxy's POV

-Frank's house-

We all got back to Frank's house and as wel walked in, we smelt something yummy. Linda had made pasta for dinner. Everyone took off their jackets and shoes. I looked back and saw all 7 pairs of convers all lined up; one red pair, the rest, black. Everyone had already taken their seats at the round table and there was only one spot left. I placed lyself in between Frank and Nikki. What an awkward seating arrangement. There was me, Frank, Linda, Gee, Bob, Ray, Mikey and Nikki. I got back up and went to go wash my hands with Nikki. As I walked away, I heard Linda beginning to converse with the others:
"See, look at Roxy and Nikki. They're going to wash their hands. You should too!"
Everyone got out of their seats and rushed to the same wasroom where Nikki and I were in. Of course Gee, Mikey, Ray, Bob and Frank pushed Nikki and I out of the way.
"How rude!" Nikki and I both exclaimed.
Frank looked back and brought me up to the front leaving Nikki.
"Mikey! What the hell? Why can't you be more like Frank???"
"Sorry baby. I forgot you were back there!"
"Yea, you've been forgetting about me lately."
Mikey gave Nicole a kiss on her forehead. We all washed our hands and walked back to the dinner table, where Linda was waiting for us. We all took turns getting pasta. Just as we were about to induldge ourselve in the pasta, the phone rang. Linda got up to answer the phone, while we began to eat. Bob started a conversation and we all gave ou opinions. I was distracted by the phone call. I wanted to know who it was. At that moment, Linda walked back in.
"Roxy, your mother's on the phone."
What?? How did she know where I was? And how did she get Frank's number? I got up and excused myself from the table and walked to the phone while Linda sat back down to start eating. I picked up the phone.
"Mom??"
"Roxy get back home! Right this minute. You're in a lot of trouble by your dad and I."
"Mom, how'd you get this number?"
"It was on the not you left me on the counter. You walk home right now!"
My mom was furious. I was scared to go bak home because I know my dad ould be angry and start beating me.
"No mom! I don't want to!"
"Roxy Jessica Evans! Get your ass home! I don't even know who you're with! Who's Frank?"
"Since when did you give a fuck mom?"
"Wath your language! You better not be hanging out with trouble making emo kids, you hear? Those kind of people are not a good influence on you. I should call Nancy and get her daughter to give you a whole makeover! No more black clothing and defintely no more dark makeup. You can wear pink!"
"No mom! I already said I wasn't leaving!"
"Roxy, you're a disgrace to this family!"
No. She couldn't have said that. She's my mom. Sure, we never were that close, but she didn't hate me, did she? I was so furious at this point. I took the phone and slammed it on the counter, not having a clue I hit the 'loudspeaker' button.
"On second thought, stay where you are. Roxy Jessica Evans, you are not welcome back at home and yes you heard me, you are a disgrace to this family!!!"
She hung up on me. I heard the dialtone! I can't believe she said that. Now I had nowhere to stay. I had to go back to the washroom. I walked back to the dining room.
"I'll be back guys. I just need to use the washroom."
I walked away, knowing for sure everyone heard my mom. How embarassing.
"ROXY?!"
I heard Frank call me, but I didn't turn to look at him. I got into the washroom, thinking I locked it. Nope, Frank walked in.
"I'm okay Frankie, go back and eat. I'll be there in a sec!"
I looked at myself in the mirror and let all my emotions out. It's only been a couple fo hours and I've cried twice. What is wrong with me?
"No sweetie, you're not okay. I can help."
"No. I'm okay, trust me." Frank looked at me and smirked. I just realized what I said.
"You heard what my mom called me and it's true!" I said.
"Your mom doens't know what she's talking about. She doesn't know you. Ignore her!"
"No! She's totally right! I am a disgrace. I don't even know what you see in me. Why woulg such an amazing guy like your, want to be with such a...a... lameface like me??? I don't understand!"
I dried up my tears, fixed my makeup and stormed out of the washroom.
"It was a great dinner Linda, thank you. And it was nice meeting you Nikki."
I put my shoes on and ran outside. Just my luck. It was raining...hard. I began walking down Frankie's driveway when I felt someone grab my arm.