The End...Is Really Just the Beginning.

It Rains And It Pours When You're Out On Your Own

Frank's POV

"Frank! What are you doing out here? You're going to catch a cold without a jacket. Let me go!"
"If you haven't noticed, you're not wearing a jacket either."
"That's because I don't have one with me. C'mon Frank, nothing you can say can stop me going home!"
"You have a great personality, you don't take shit from anyone, I love the way you dress, you don't mind the fact that I'm in a band..."
"You're not making any sense Frankie!" Roxy interupted.
"And you're fucking cute." I finished my sentence.
"What are you talking about?"
It was dark yet I could see Roxy perfectly. The light from above my garage door reflected off Roxy. I looked into Roxy's eyes. Her maekup was running again. She was shivering and yet she looked gorgeous. How can someone call her a disgrace?
"That's what I see in you Roxy. Your mom's crazy! Honestly, don't listen to her. She's fucking insane for saying such horrible lies about her beautiful daughter."
"Cute? I'm drenched, I'm freezing, and my makeup's probably running. How do you possibly find that cute? You're crazy."
"I don't know Roxy. I'm not crazy but you just look so cute!" I started walking towards her, but she was walking away from me.
"Don't you walk away from me missy. Look at you! You're freezing!" I exclaimed.
"And I'm too fucking emotional! I know you don't want to deal with that!! You have better things to do then look after me."
"Roxy I don't care if you're too emotional! I love that about you. It's better if you show your emotions. Stop concentrating on what you think your so-called flaws are. In my opinion, Roxy Evans, you are perfect."

Roxy's POV

I looked at Frank. Jeeze! Even when he's soaking wet, he still manages to look great, unlike me. SEE! That's what I hate about myself! I'm too insecure. Frank began walking towards me. I looked around and behind Frank. It was like something you see in the movies. He grabbed my hands, looked into my eyes and went for a kiss. God! Was he a great kisser. The kiss went on for what seemed like 10 minutes. He pulled away from me. I didn't want it to end. I tried to pull him back in for another kiss but he pulled awa.
"Let's get you a towel. You're all wet. And your shirt's...ummmm....you know..." At least I was wearing a nice purple lace bra from Victoria's Secret. Frank and I walked through the front door.
"But where will I stay?" I asked. "Would you mind if you drove me to the nearest hotel?"
"No need. Stay here for the night. Everyone else is staying for the night anyways."
"Yea! There's enough space in the basement for all of you," Linda said.
"Oh. Thank you. I really really REALLY appreciate this." I replied.
"No problem and you're welcome here anytime for as long as you need it. You kids go on down to the basement."
Everyone walked down to the basement except Frank and I. He and I helped Linda with fixing the table. Frank fixed the table and I washed the dishes.
"Awwww. You guys look like the ideal couple," Linda said. Wow. Now it just got awkward.
"Mom!"
"Sorry. It just slipped out. I think I can take it from here. Thanks guys."
We walked away from the kitchen.
"You're mom is so chill. She doesn't mind that Nikki and I stay over with you and the other guys?"
"Nope. She's used to it by now. She trusts me. Come with me. I have some extra clothes for you to sleep in tonight."
Frank led me back to his room upstairs.