The End...Is Really Just the Beginning.

Slumber Party!!!

Roxy's POV

Okay, starting now, right this minute, I'm going to lay off pointing out my flaws. Frank's right. About everything. No more crying, no more random outbursts and I guess I'll just go on with living my life, as if I never talked to my mom tonight.
"Here, change into this," Frank handed me a loose shrit and his boxers.
"Ummm, are your boxers really necessary Frankie?" I said, hesitating on taking the boxers.
"Well, I don't want you sleeping in your jeans, and I doubt you'll want to sleep in your underwear. So just put the boxers on."
I grabbed his boxers and walked into the washroom. How does he have his own washroom? Whatver. I looked down at his boxers. They had little guitars on it. That's so cute. I took off my pants and slid the boxers on. As I was taking off my shirt, I heard Frank say
"Oh sorry. I thought you were done changing."
"I'm not a guy. I don't change that quick!"
My shirt was off and Frank was standing right in front of me, in JUST his boxers-no shirt. We looked at each other for a minute and began laughing. Everytime I looked at Frank, I caught him staring at my chest.
"Maybe I should put my shirt on," I giggled. "Can you pass me the shirt Frankie?" I said, gesturing to him.
"Ummm...oh...yea. Sorry," he gave me his shirt and I quickly put it on.
"How about you? Don't you need a shirt?" I looked at his PERFECT body.
"Yea. But it's pointless because our basement gets hot. And the guys and Nikki are used to see me shirtless!"
"Oh, okay." He was looking so good. I looked down at his boxers and laughed. They had Skittles on them!
"I love your boxers!!!" I yelled. That was stupid. I hope he didn't hear me.

Frank's POV

"Hahahah!!! Thanks. They were on sale. I couldn't pass them up."
Okay. I didn't have to tell her they were on sale. But I did change into them and hoped she would notice them. And she did.

Roxy's POV

"We should probably get back down there. They'll want to know what took us so long."
"They've waited already. What's another 5 minutes to them?" Frank said in reply.
He came up to me and started kissing me. We made out and I looked at the digital clock beside his bed. 10 minutes went by. Wow. Time flies by FAST when you're making out. It only seemed like a minte.
"Okay sorry Frank! But we really should join everyone else downstairs."
"NO!" Frank crossed his arms and pouted.
"You look like you're a f5 year-old boy who didn't get what he wanted. Let's go Frankie."
"...FINE!"
Frank put his shirt on and we walked downstairs where everyone was waiting for us, impatiently might I add. Linda had finally gone to bed.
"FINALLY!!! What took you so long? Were you guys making out or what?" Ray asked, thinking he wouldn't get an answer in return. I looked at Frank and semi-smiled.
"Technically, yes." Frank said, laughing.
The table was moved and the couches were re-arranged. I noticed there was another girl joining us. Gee's girlfriend by the way the 2 were sitting beside each other. Well more like the girl was sitting on Gee's lap.
"Hi. I'm Sarah, Gee's girlfriend."
Yup, I was right. She had light brown hair and ocean blue eyes. Her skin looked as if she just came from a beach on California. She was wearing a black shirt with Emily the Strange on it, paired with girl boxers.
"Hi. I'm Roxy, Frank's girlfriend."
I thought she was gonna shake my hand but she was much more inviting and gave me a huig instead. These people were eally nice. The guys sat together and began playing with the XBOX while I got some time to get to know the girls. I learned that Nikki's favourite band were the Misfits and that most of her wardrobe would consist of anything with Paul Frank. Sarah, on the other hand, told me her wardrobe consists of aything and everything from Hot Topic, something she and I had in common. Her favourite band was the Red Jumsuit Appartus. I told the girls my favourite bands were RJA as well, Year Zero, the Used, Silverstein, and of course, MCR. I felt like I hit it off right away with the girls. Before anyone of us knew it, it was already 1:05 am (Sunday April 3). We all decided to call it a night. Mikey and Nikki took a couch, Ray took the other one and Bob took the last one, leaving Frank and I and Gee and Sarah to sleep on the floor. But I didn't mind, more space, and I wouldn't fall off the floor.
"Thanks guys. Even though it is my house and my basement."
"No problem. Anytime Frank." Bob replied.
Everyone fell asleep right away but Frank and I stayed up a bit longerbecause we just couldn't sleep. Gee and Sarah shared a sleeping bag! It looked hilarious. I can just imagine how Frank and I looked. We spread out the sleeping bag, taking up more room. Now I know what Frank was talking about when he said hs basement warms up through the night. And there we have it ladies and gentleman, a shirtless Frank! What a hottie.
"Lookin's good babe!" I said.
"Thans. What can I say? I'm a regulation hottie!" Frank and I began laughing quietly.
Frank and I faced each other.
"Frank, thanks for being there."
"No problem sweetie. You deserve to be treated better than how your mom treated you."
I smiled. He made me so happy. I can't even imagine how my life would be without him. He was so great and such an amazing boyfriend.
I muttered the words "IthinkIloveyouFrank."
"What's that?" he asked.
"I said, I think I love you Frank. I mean look at us. We've been together for a day and we've gone through so much already. I know you would never hurt me or stand to see me hurt. Call me crazy, but I think I love you Frank."
Frank looked into my eyes. He took his hand it brushed it through my hair.
"And I will hurt anyone you hurts you. I love you too Roxy."
He kissed me on the lips and I kissed him back. I looked at the clock and it read 3:47am. I turned my back on Frank and his hands were now on my hips. I could feel his warm chest pressed up against me. He hugged me and pulled me closer to him We fell aslepp almost instantly.