The End...Is Really Just the Beginning.

Staying With Me For A While

Sarah's POV

Gee, Mikey, Nikki, Ray, Bob, and I came back down to the basement hoping Frank and Roxy were awak by now. We had just eaten lunch. As I walked downstairs, I cound't help but laugh and point in disbelief at what I saw.
"Look guys!" I pointed to Frank and Roxy, who were really close and looked pretty comfortable. Roxy was on her side, facing the wall, while Frank had his arms around her waist, getting a little too close. He wasn't wearing a shirt, but we were all used to it. Finally, they woke up.

Roxy's POV

Wow! What a great sleeep! I sat up, yawned, tretched and rubbed my eyes.
"Mornin' guys!"
"More like 'Afternoon' it's 12:15," Sarah said.
Everyone started laughing. Then Frank woke up and sat next to me.
"Morning beuatiful," he said, kissing my lips.
"It's not morning anymore. Afternoon babe," I kissed back.
"Alright you two lovebirds. Get up, go eat something and let's go to the mall. Oh and Frank, PUT A SHIRT ON!" Nikki said.
"The mall??" Frank said whining.
"Don't worry man. We're gonna see a movie after and then dinner...so that means FOOD!" Mikey said.
"Cool!" Frank put on his shirt, and he and I went up to eat. Twenty minutes later, we came back down.
"Okay. We're going home to change. Let's meet up at the mall at 2:00, alright?" Sarah commanded.
"Yea, whatever." Frank said.
Gee, Bob, Ray, Miket, Nikki and Sarah left the house in Gee's car.
"Well, I better get going. My parents get back at 2:00 so I wanna get home before they do."
"I'll drive you. You can pick up some extra clothin since you'll be staying with me a while."
"If it's not too much trouble."
"I'd be glad to drive you and of course, it's no trouble at all."
Frank and I changed back into our clothes and walked outside to his car. We got in and turned on the radio. 'Face Down' by the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus came on and I couldn't stop myself from singing along. 'The Saddes Song', by Streetlight Manifesto, and 'I Caught Fire (In Your Eyes)' by the Used followed. Frank and I arrived at my house and we walked in. Good. No one was home, like it should be. I walked up the stairs and into my room, with Frankie behind me. I opened the door and headed straight for my closet to find some extra clothing and something to change in. I pulled out some grey skinnies, a Nightmare Before Christmas tank top, and a black hoodie. I closed my closet door an saw Frank at my computer.
"I'll be back Frank. I'm gonna change in the washroom."
"No, just stay here and change. I've already seen you in your bra."
"True, but just go on the computer while I change, okay?"
"Fine.." Frank turned back to the computer screen and started instant messaging people, probably Pauline or Christian. I ignored it and started to change.