The End...Is Really Just the Beginning.

The Mall

Frank's POV

I looked back at Roxy's computer screen and an instant message popped up. It was more like a long message from a rather mean girl at Roxy's old school.

Caffeine Kathy [STFU] says:
like omfg! Look who just signed on! It's RoxyEMOGIRL! ROFLMAO! I'm so brilliant. I hope people at your new school take on after us. Since we're not there, I hope they make your life a living hell. Go cry in a corner and cut yourself while your at it. No one will miss you, not even your parents. So go on, KILL YOURSELF. I'll come to your funeral though, and see how many people do show up. kthanks. biie!
-Caffeine Kathy [STFU] has blocked you-

All I could think of was 'WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THIS KATHY?' I'm glad Roxy didn't see this. I saved the conversation, sent it to my email so I can talk to Kathy and get angry at her, added my msn to her friends list along with the other guys' and girls', deleted the convo, and signed off.

"Ready to go Frank?" Roxy asked me, fully clothed.
"Mhmm."
She grabbed some extra clothes and put them in her bag. Then she took her wallet and purse and headed back downstairs.
"Do you want a drink?" she asked.
"Naww, it's alright." I checked my watch to check the time.
"We better get going Roxy, it's almost 1:30."
"Shoot! My paretns are gonna be home in half an hour!"
We left Roxy's house, got in my car, and drove to the mall.

Roxy's POV

We pulled into the parking lot of the mall. We got out and walked towards the main entrance. 'Belleville Mall'
"Roxy! Frank! Over here!"
I heard Sarah's voice. She was with the rest of the gang along with 2 girls I have yet to meet.
"Roxy, this is Juliet but call her Jules. And this here is Paige." Nikki said, pointing to the 2 girls. Jules was Ray's girlfriend and Paige was Bob's girlfriend. Jules wore a Green Day zip-up sweater with a black skirt, paired with Vans. Paige had brown hair, wore a red tee, faded jeans with skater shoes. We split up and would call each other later to go see a movie. I gave the other girls my cell number and split up.
"Okay so the reason why we all split up was to get Sarah to keep Gee occupied while everyone else bought Gee's presents."
"Cool. When's his birthday?"
"April 9 aka next week. We're throwing him a little get together at my house."
"Great! So, ummm, you were the last one out of the group to have a girlfriend huh?"
"Mhmm. All the girst at our school aren't my type, until you came along."
I felt my cheeks get a little warmer. I gave Frank a semi-smile and kissed him.
"I love you babe."
"I love you too."
Frank and I went through the mall and we got Gee an Iron Maiden tee along with a bunch of other band tees at Hot Topic. I bought some makeup for myself. We decided it would be a shared gift since we both paid for it. We met up with Ray, Jules, Paige, Bob, Nikki and Mikey and put the gifts in the guys' cars. We went back inside the mall to find Gee and Sarah. We all went to the movies and we, well the girls, wanted to watch the Notebook. So we did. After the movie, everyone went out to dinner. Gee and Sarah were the first ones to leave. Followed by Mikey and Nikki, Bob and Paige, and then Ray and Jules. Frank and I were the last ones to leave. During th car ride home, it was very quiet, but I enjoyed the silence.