The End...Is Really Just the Beginning.

Do You Know How to Play?

Frank's POV still

"So.... Do you know how to play the guitar?"
Oh c'mon Frankie!!! Of course she knows how to play the guitar. You gotta think of something better to say next time. Jeeze.
"Umm yea. Just a bit though. I'm not that good." Roxy gave a discrete smile. And there it was. The most beautiful smile I've ever seen.
"Oh c'mon. I'm sure youre great!"
"Frank! Roxy! Stop talking." shouted Mrs. Green, "Now Roxy, do you know how to play anything?"
"Well, I do know this one song." said Roxy. she hesitated for a moment, took the guitar, and started playing.

Roxy's POV

"Now Roxy, do you know how to play anything?" Mrs. Green asked me.
"well, I do know this one song." I was so nervous to play this song. I hesitated for a bit, and started playing Headfirst For Halos. once I finished, everyone looked at me. Even the teacher.
"Well Roxy, that was really good. But this isn't rock school. We're not learning songs like that." said Mrs. Green. Ugh. The one song I knew, and we weren't even going to play the same kind of music!!! How could no one have heard this song?!?! It was by a small band in my area, My Chemical Romance. I even had that song playing on my myspace page. but I'm sure that no one in THIS school had a myspace, let alone even heard of such a thing. I felt kinda stupid for playing that song so I just leaned back on my seat, trying to hide.

Frank's POV again

I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE WAS JUST PLAYING ONE OF OUR SONGS!!! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE. NOT ONLY WAS SHE CUTE, BUT SHE HAD A GREAT TASTE IN MUSIC, OUR MUSIC ACTUALLY!!!
"You are really amazing on the guitar, you know that??"
"You think so? Because I don't. I mean c'mon. The teacher told us we weren't even going to learn songs like these...GOOD SONGS." We both started laughing. Well, I laughed, she giggled a cute giggle.
"Have you ever heard of the song I just played? It's by a really good band called My Chemical Romance. They're one of my favourite bands. And they're from around here too!!!"
"Yea....I've heard of the song and of the band quite a few times" I laughed at the fact that she didn't even know that I was in the band that wrote the song she played.
"Why are you laughing? Is there something on my face???" she asked, feeling her face, making sure there was nothing stuck in her teeth.
"Oh no. It's nothing. Don't worry, you look great. I was wondering...did you want to eat lunch with me and the guys today...unless you're eating with other friends. Actuallyit'sokayIcompletelyunderstand." I began to say the last couple words really quickly. Why would she want to eat with us?? Good job Frank! Another stupid remark!
"I'd love to have lunch with you and the guys. Although, I don't know 'the guys'. and I don't have any friends..." Roxy told me.
VERY NICE FRANK!!! I guess that remark wasn't so stupid after all!!! I can't wait to show Roxy to the rest of the band. She's gonna be so excited!
"Oh don't worry about the guys. They'll love you! So what other classes do you have this semester?" Roxy handed me her timetable: guitar, religion, lunch, science and history.
"This can't be. No way!!!" I exclaimed.
"What? What's wrong??"
"Nothing's wrong. *Everything's right!* We have every class together!!!!"
"Oh really?? This is great! Now I have somebody to talk to in every class!!" said Roxy.
"Me too!!!"
This semester was going ot be great. Now, other than seeing the band every day, I'll have onther reason to look forward to going to all my classes...Roxy Evans.