The End...Is Really Just the Beginning.

Secrets Are Being Revealed

Roxy's POV

As Frank and I walked past his mom's room, he called out:
"Night Mom! Love you!"
"Night Linda! Thanks for letting me stay!" I added.
"Night Frank. Night Roxy. And no problem! Love you too!"
After that, we walked into Frank's room and he close the door behind him. We both changed and got into bed. I began to make myself comfy in Frank's arms, but facing opposite Frank.
"Roxy?"
"Yea?"
"Why did you transfer schools?"
Oh no. The questiong I've been dreading for the past couple of days. Well, I guess Frank was going to ask someday.
"Roxy? Did you hear me?"
"Yea I heard you", I replied.
"So, what's the reason?"
"Well you're gonna think I'm the biggest loser if I told you why." I sad to him.
"No I won't."
"Okay, we'll just see about that. I transferred to Belleville because I was getting bullied a lot at my old school. It bugged me a lot. I came home crying most days because of how cruel people would be. I olny had 2 friends but they were always busy when I needed to talk to them. And of course, my parents were never there. When they were there, they didn't give a damn."
I felt tears coming down my cheeks but I quickly wiped them away.
"So since I was always alone, I began slitting my wrists. The physical pain took away the emotional pain I was feeling at the time."
Frank began hugging me harder, forcing me to turn around so he could see me. The way he did that, the way he hugged me, let me know that he would never let anyone do that to me ever again. If he had said that, I think that would've ruined our little moment. I was quiet for a while but I decided to change the direction of our conversation.
"I'm surprised your mom trusts us sleeping in the same room for a couple of nights."
"Yea, well my mom trusts me with this. She knows that we won't do anything rated R or something like that," he said, laughing a bit.
"I wanna ask you a question, but I don't know if we know each other well enough for me to know."
I wanted to ask him about his possible ex-girlfriends. Because I konw he had to have had at least 1. I mean c'mon, he's absolutely gorgeous.
"You want to know about my ex huh?" Frank said, as if he heard what I was thinking. I just nodded my head.
"I only had one girlfriend before you. It was..."
"Who Frank?"
"Nicole."
"Wait. Mikey's girlfriend?"
"Nope. More like Jake's girlfriend."
Yikes. Well, Nicole was a pretty girl. But she was such a prep.
"We went out at the beginning of last year. It only lasted a week and a half before I found out."
"Before what Frank? You know you have a really bad case of not finishing your sentences!"
"Before I found out she cheated on me with Jake. She said I wasn't what she wanted. And that she didn't like the music I listened to, the way I dressed, how I was at band practice everytime she wanted to 'spend time' with me."
"Oh" was all that could come out of my mouth.
"So I broke up with her. But in my opinion, I'm glad she cheated on me. Because now, I'm with the most amazing girl out there."
I smiled. Frank was really good with complimenting me.
"But I need to tell you something. Just know that I will never cheat on you. I've never fallen in love with anyone so quickly and I wouldn't dream of doing anything that will hurt you and make you leave me."
"I know. I love you so much Frank. I would never cheat on ou either."
"I love you too Roxy."
Frank kissed me passionately on the lips and we both fell asleep together.