The End...Is Really Just the Beginning.

Short Chapter

Frank's POV

I woke up earlier than I usually would on a school day. It felt so weird. It was 6:45ap and I usually wake up at 7:45. I looked at Roxy and let her sleep. I didn't want to wake her up just yet. I went downstairs to make breakfast for only Roxy because my mom had already left for work. I made waffles and took out 2 glasses and poured OJ into both of them. I heard the shower turn on. Look likes Roxy's up. I finished the waffles at the same time that Roxy finished. I put the waffles on our plates and went back to my room.
"I made breakfast!"
"Awww really? That's so sweet of you. Thanks. But let me get changed first. While I'm changing, you take a shower and we'll both eat together."
"Okay. I'll be back."
I kissed Roxy on the cheek and ran into the washroom and took a really quick shower, thinking of the conversation Roxy and I had last night. I couldn't believe how horrible and cruel people could be. I turned off the shower and changed into my uniform. I walked back into my room and Roxy was already in her uniform as well.
"Wow. I didn't think anyone could make the uniform look good. But you certainly proved me wrong."
"Geeze Frank. You just keep shooting these compliments towards me huh?"
I ran up to her and kissed her.
"Yup. And there's nothing you can do to stop me."
We walked downtstairs and ate breakfast. I finished before Roxy so I started washing my plates.
"Frank, could you please wash mine while I go put on my makeup?"
"Sure."

Roxy's POV

I ran upstairs and applied my makeup. Just the basic: Black eyeliner, bright purple mascara. I fixed my hair and brushed my teeth. By the time I was done, Frank was back upstairs. he brushed his teeth and fixed his hair and went downstairs.
"We should get going! It's 7:55" He called out. "Since we skipped school yesterday. we gotta go to the attendance office to get an admit slip."
"Okay. One sec!" I yelled back. I grabbed my bag and took one last look in the mirror. I hurried downstairs and Frank and I left the house and into Frank's car. Before we knew it, we were at school and Frank and I walked to the doors of the office. We went it, got our admit slips and walked to guitar together, holding hands. We got stares from everyone, but I knew they were all just jealous...especially the girls. They wish they were going out with Frank. Guitar and Religion went by quickly. For lunch, I just wanted to go to the park because it was so nice outside. Our last 2 classes went by quickly as well. Now I was getting a feel for what the rest of my semester was going to be like.

**********************************

sorry it's been so long for an update. i didn't know what to write. this past tuesday, I was going to update. But Gerard was 2 ft. away from me so I put it off for a couple of days. but i'm putting up the next chapter in a coupld of minutes. COMMENTS ARE WANTED!!!! thanks to everyone who subscribed. You'll be getting notifications for a new chapter soon :]