The End...Is Really Just the Beginning.

Skittles, Cookies, and Coffee for Lunch!!!

Roxy's POV

I wish all my classes went somehow like this! It was only period 1 at my new school and already I had met a new friend, and a cute one at that, and I got invited to eat lunch with him and 'the guys'. I didn't think this day could get any better. Boy was i wrong. The anthem played and the announcements were...announced. The bell rang and indicated to everyone that period 1 was over and that period 2 was going to start in 5 minutes. I had relgion next period with Frank of course! I turned to the side to walk to class with Frank, but there was no one there. was he kidding about being my friend? and was it all a joke for him to invite me to eat lunch with him???
"Roxy, you coming?" yelled Frank from the doors.
-sigh of relief- Oh good. He still wants me to have lunch with him.
"Yea! Just give me a sec." I put my guitar back in its spot and ran towards Frank, praying to God I didn't wipe out in front of him.
"We gotta hurry!! Mr. Roberts will give us a detention if we're late!" I walked outside of the music room and looked around. The halls were full of high school kids, pushing the younger ones, trying to get to their class on time. Frank and I walked into our religion and I walked to Mr. Roberts.

*DING DING*

This period was so boring. It was religion so yea, it was easy, but so biring!!! I'm talking 77 minutes of pure boredom! but I was kept entertained...by Frank, who else? He and I kept talking and Mr. Roberts got angry. I was used to teachers yelling at me..but never because I kept talking to friends (because I never had any), but because I never did my homework.

*DING DING*

Finally! It was lunch. Everyone got up from their seats and quickly left the classroom.

Frank's POV

"So Roxy, where's your locker?"
"It's up on the third floor. Can you come with me while I put my books away?" asked Roxy.
"Yea sure! Let's go! I really want the guys to meet you." We got to her locker and she put her books away. I led Roxy to the cafeteria while making small talk on the way. I walked to the caf doors, and being the gentleman I was, I held the door open for Roxy.
"Thanks Frankie!" exclaimed Roxy.
"Hahaha, no problem. So what do you have for lunch?" I asked.
"i didn't bring one. But I do have money to buy some skittles, coffee and cookies. I know it's not what you would call a lunch, but it's my favourite!"
WOW! This girl was great! First she plays a song I helped write, and now...her favourite food was mine as well...Skittles! This was going to be great!
"SKITTLES?!?!? No way! That's my favourite too!!!!"