The End...Is Really Just the Beginning.

Meeting the Guys

Roxy's POV

This was it. I was finally going to meet the guys that Frank had been talking about for the last 2 periods. I was excited, but nervous at the same time. As Frank and I walked through the caf, I looked at all the high school kids in my grade. It was so easy to tell who people were. By the way they looked, to the people they hung out with, to the music they listened to.
"Hey guys! there's someone I want you to meet." Frank grabbed my arm and slightly pushed me in front of him and his friends.
"This is Roxy. It's her first day here so I thought it would be okay to invite her to eat lunch with us," said Frank.
"Hey Roxy!" said a skinny, tall looking boy. He came up to me and instead of offering me a handshake, he went in for a hug. Man, this felt so weird. I was definitely NOT used to hugs. His name was Micheal, but everyone called him Mikey. Frank introduced me to the rest of the guys.
"I'm Gerard. But you can call me Gee, everyone always does."
"I'm Bob."
"Ray!"
These guys were so nice! I knew I'd become close friends with them in no time.
"Well, I'm going to go buy some Skittles and cookies," I told everyone.
"Hahaha what about the coffee?" Frank asked.
"well, I'll get that a little later! I'll be right back guys."
As I walked off to go buy my lunch, I heard Frank and his friends begin to talk. All their names sounded so familiar, but I couldn't figure out where I had heard the names before. I sure hoped they liked me. Thyey would be my only friends.

Frank's POV

"Soooo...what do you think of Roxy?" I asked the guys.
"She seems nice," commented Gee.
"And cute," said Ray. NO WAY RAY!!! ROXY WAS MINE!!!
"Oh really, I didn't notice."
Everyone looked at each other and said in unison...
"Sure!!!" and the laughter began.
"Shut uo! So, guess what? She was in my guitar class and when Mrs. Green asked her to play somethings, she began playing a bit of 'Head First for Halos' " I said to the guys, practically yelling and jumping around.
"Did she by any chance give you any Skittles this morning Frankie?" Mikey asked me.
"Oh haha!!! Ver funny...NOT!" I responded.
"Really? Was she any good?" Gee asked me.
"Oh yea! She was amazing actually! And when she asked me if I've ever heard of My Chemical Romance, I just told her I've heard a bit about them!"
"Little does she know, she was just talking to them, and now she was having lunch with them," said Bob.
"Okay guys, she's coming back. I wanna tell her!!!" I exclaimed.
Roxy was walking towards us, thinking she was going to have lunch with a bunch of random guys. But she's about to recieve the news of her lifetime!!! And I was going to be the one to tell her.
"Hey guys!"
"Roxy, I have something to tell you," I said, getting distracted by those Skittles in her hands. "Can I have some Skittles first???"
Everyone at our table began to laugh.

But then came trouble...