The End...Is Really Just the Beginning.

Say Something Baby...

Frank's POV

Yea, just what I needed. The stupid jocks came with their dumb preppy girlfriends. They always came by our table to make fun of us. We were used to it, but now Roxy started hanging out with us. This was not going to be a pretty sight.
"Hey look guys!" said the captain of the football team, Jake.
"It's those stupid emo boys!!!" said Nicole, Jake's girlfriend and captain of the cheerleading squad here at Bellville.
"Get a life!" I turned to the side and saw that it was Roxy that said it.
"Roxy. Please, just ignore them. Don't waste your time talking to them," I said.
"What did you say to my girlfriend you little bitch?" yelled Jake towards Roxy.

Roxy's POV

"That's right! You heard me. GET A LIFE. Do you want me to spell it out for you so you can understand?" I yelled.
"Do you konw who you're speaking to cuntface?" Jake demanded, followed by a slap. At that moment, the whole caf went silent and stared. I could not believe Jake just hit me, A GIRL!! He lifted his hand to slap me again but he was stopped.

Frank's POV

"Don't you dare lay another finger on her!" I was holding his hand so he wouldn't slap Roxy again.
"Leave her alone, alright? It's her first day here and she doesn't know what she's talking about. So, back off okay?"
"You make sure she doesn't talk to my girl like that ever again, you here?" Jake said to me. As Jake and Nicole walked away, I said "Yea that's right! fuck off you damn idiots." under my breath. I turned around thinking he didn't hear me. Guess I was wrong. Jake heard me alright.

WHAM!

I took one right to the face! Then another one, and another one. I tried fighting back but I was much to small of a person to do so. I could see Gee and Bob helping and Ray and Mikey were with Roxy. Before I knew it, I got knocked out and hit the floor.

Roxy's POV

OH MY GOD!! This is all my fault! I said something stpuid and now Frank was hurt.
"You better have learned your lesson you stupid emo kids. Why don't you go into the corned and cut yourselves!" said Nicole, defending her boyfriend.
"Frank, FRANK! Wake up! C'mon Frankie! They're gone now! PLEASE! Say something baby!" When i said 'baby', Geem, Mikey, Ray and Bob stared at me in disbelief.
"If only Frank could here what Roxy just said" Gee told the guys.
Oops. That just slipped out accidently. Frank openedd his eyes, looked around, and went unconsious.
"No sweetie! Come back! Please!" I started crying as the teachers finally came to help my little Frankie.
OH GOD! HELP ME!!! FRANK WAS HURT! I COULDN'T LOOSE HIM NOW! I WAS JUST GETTING TO KNOW HIM!!!