The End...Is Really Just the Beginning.

I Can't Loose You Sweetie.

Frank's POV

*in a hospital*

I opened my eyes slowly, looking at my surroundings. The ceiling was white, as well as the walls. I wasn't in my room, that's for sure. There was a vase of floweres on the table beside me and a TV haning from the ceiling. I looked around but I couldn't see much because it was too bark. 11:18pm. What happened? I don't remember much. I sat up in bed and tried to figure out where I was. It was really bugging me.
"Baby, are you alright?" said a familiar voice. I turned my head and saw Roxy. I was so glad she was here with me.
"Baby?" I questioned.
"Ummm...I meant Frank. So uhhh, how are you feeling?" Roxy asked.
"I'm sort of out of it. I don't remember much? Where am we?"
"Jake knocked the living daylight out of you during lunch and you've been in and out of it the rest of the day. And we're in a hospital room," it was Gee. He stepped into the room follwed by Mikey, Ray and Bob.

Roxy's POV

"Where's my mom?"
"You just missed mer. I offered her to go home and rest while I took care of you. The least I could do was take care of you since I was the reason you're here in the first place. I'm so sorry," I could feel tears running down my cheek. "This is all my fault. Everything always is. I shouldv'e listened to you when you told me to ignore them. But did I take your advice? No. Now look at what's happened!!!"
I ran out of the room, crying and headed straight for the washroom stumbling and fell on my knees. Of course it was my fault! I didn't mean for Frank to get hurt. But that Jake guy reminded me so much of the guys at my old school. I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't desrve to live. I was a waste of a human life. I had to end this right now. I dug into my purse looking for a razor. I pulled it out and put my wrist over the sink saving the janitor time to clean up my mess. I pulled the sleeve of my shirt up towards my elbow. I looked at all the other slits I had already made. I made a short quick slit, and yet a lot of blood was drawing out. I kept going, and kept slicing into my flesh. After each cut, I yelled in pain. I went in for another one when the door bust open.

Frank's POV

As soon as Roxy ran out of the room, I got out of bed, suddenly stopping myself caused my a jolt of pain. "OW!"
"Frank! Take it easy!" Bob said to me.
"And watch your language!" added Ray in a jokingly matter.
"No! I gotta find Roxy!" With that being said, I left the corridor searching for Roxy. I heard someone fall. I searched for the room where the person fell, thinking it could have been Roxy. Then I heard a girl yelling. "ROXY!!! WHERE ARE YOU??" I screamed.
I found the ladies washrom and ran inside.
"Roxy! What the hell are you doing?" I looked out at her wrist and saw she lost a massive amount of blood.
"Sweetie, you need a doctor. Drop the razor." Roxy gave one look at me, dropped the razor like i said, and fell on her knees crying. And then she blacked out. I ran to her side, comforting her.
"Shhhh. It'll be alright Roxy, Just hang on please."
I put her on my lap and I felt my eyes beginning to water.
"Someone! Help me! I need a doctor!" The guys must have heard me because they came in.
"Gee, Bob, Mikey, Ray! Go get a doctor quick!"
At that point, all the guys went and looked for a doctor.
"Roxy! It's going to be alright. Just hang on. This is all my fault. Please, just stay with me. I can't loose you sweetie."