The End...Is Really Just the Beginning.

A Talk Between Frankie and Gee

Gerard's POV

This was too weird. It was obvious that Frank liked Roxy and thae Roxy liked Frank. Ray, Bob, Mikey and I knew. But it seemed Frank and Roxy didn't have a clue that they were liked by the other. I was sitting next to Ray and Mikey and Bob was sitting across from me. They were all sleeping except for me. So i decided to check up on Frank and Roxy. The 2 were placed in the same room, but different beds. But when I walked to the entrance of their room, I looked over at Frank's bed and saw no one. I began to panic.
"Frankie, where are you man?"
"Gee, can you keep it down?" said a voice coming from Roxy's bed, but it was clearly not Roxy. Frank was lying down beside Roxy in her bed. He had his arms around Roxy's waist.
"Oh sorry about that. How is she?" I asked.
"She's fine. She lost a lot of blood. The doctor said if she took another slit, she would have lost TOO MUCH blood. But I guess she's alright."
"That's a relief!" I reassured Frank and told him everything's going to be alright.
"No, it's not Gerard. I nearly got Roxy killed. What id I didn't make it in time? What if she had made that last slit? It's all my fault!!!" Now Frank began to panic.
"FRANKLIN ANTHONY IERO! Don't you say that! It's not your fault. And it sure as hell ain't Roxy's either. It's that goddamn motherfucker of a human Jake. It's his fault alright? And about that other slit...it didn't happen!"
"You're right. And i know you're right. But, I don't know. I could've lost her tonight Gee. And I would've never had the chance to tell her that I like her. And that we were My Chemical Romance."
"But Frank, you're not listening to me! She's still alive isn't she?"
"Yea..."
"Well then, I suggest that as soon as she wakes up, you tell her how you feel about her okay?"
Frank thought for a bit. The he said "Okay. I'll do that. When she wakes up, I'll tell her!"
"That's my boy!" I said going over to Frank and giving him a hug.
"Well, I'm getting tired now. I think i'll go join the rest of the guys and take a nap."
"Okay. Thanks for talking with me Gee. I really appreciate your honest opinion."
"No problem Frankie. That's what friends are fore. G'night."
"Night."
At that, I walked back to where Mikey, Ray and Bob were sleeping. I took out my cell phone to check the time. Saturday April 2, 3:25am.