The End...Is Really Just the Beginning.

I Have to Tell You Something

Roxy's POV

I looked down at my wrist, thinking my watch was on. I was slightly surprised to see slits, not a watch. I got up from bed to look at the clock on the wall. 4:00am. I tried to sit up in my bed but I was pulled back down. Lying down beside me was Frank. I knew we were placed in the same room, but I didn't think we'd be placed in the same bed. I must be dreaming! I watched Frankie sleep. He looked so peacfue. I smiled and gigled at how cute he looked. I thought I was pretty quiet when I giggles but when Frank sat up in bed, it was pretty obvious that I wasn't quiet enought.
"Why are you laughing at me Ms. Evans?? huh?"
"Because you looked so peaceful and cute, I had to laugh!"
"Awww, well you're looking might cute yourself. Are you feeling better?" Frankie asked.
"I'm a little dizzy, but I'm fine. How about you?"
"I'm alright. Ummm, Roxy, I have to tell you something."
Oh no. I bet he's going to tell me that he was no feelings for me whatsoever. This is going to suck. I thought I might actually have a chance at having Frankie as my boyfriend. I guess I should just be happy he's actually my friend.
"Oh, okay. Go ahead." I said after hesitating for a couple of minutes.

Frank's POV

"Well first off. I just have to clear something up. Roxy, you need to know what happened in the last 24 hours was not your fault."
I looked into Roxy's eyes. She really thought it was her fault but I had to tell her it wasn't. She nodded her head and I continued.
"Okay, well Roxy, since you came to Bellville, you and I hit it off right away. I was thinking of transferring out of our guitar class. But when you walked into class, I changed my mind." I was getting nervous of telling Roxy that I liked her. But at the same time, I wanted her to know right away. Roxy looked confused, yet she seemed to understand what I was saying.
"Roxy, long story short, I...I..." I couldn't say it!
"Yea Frank? You...You what?"
"Ilikeyou" I slurred.
"Pardon?"
"I like you Roxy."
"Really?"
"Really."
"Good. Because I like you too Frankie."
I was so ecstatic when she told me she liked me too. I felt like a 5 year old child waiting for a girl to say she liked me back. But I didn't care. Even though I only knew her for less than a day, I though Roxy was such an amazing girl. And apparently, she felt the same way towards me. I looked into her hazel eyes and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek. It surprised her, but she kissed me back.
"Get some rest sweetie. I have something else to tell you but that can wait until later today, when everyone else is with us." We lay back down in bed. She put her head on my chest and I hugged her. I can't want to tell the guys. We fell asleep together.

___________________________!@#$%^&*()___________________________

Roxy's POV

"Well first off. I just have to clear something up. Roxy, you need to know what happened in the last 24 hours was not your fault." Frank said to me. How sweet of him to say that. But he and I both know it was my fault that he ended up in the hospital room in the first place. I didn't want to tell him that it was my fault because I know we would have been arguing for a while. I didn't know what to say so I just nodded my head, in disagreement of course.
"Okay, well Roxy, since you came to Bellville, you and I hit it off right away. I was thinking of transferring out of our guitar class. But when you walked into class, I changed my mind."
I had a sense of where this story was going, but I didn't want to get ahead of myself.
"Roxy, long story short, I...I..."
"Yea Frank? You...You what?" I questioned. Now I was freaking out. What if he wanted to tell me he didn't like me at all? That everything was an act, all a dare?
"Ilikeyou" I knew what Frank had said, but I wanted to make sure.
"Pardon?"
"I like you Roxy."
"Really?"
"Really." I was so goddamn happy that he said that! I was jumping for joy inside!
"Good. Because I like you too Frankie."
He looked at me and I looked back. When I turned my head, he gave me a kiss on the cheek. He caught me completely off guard. So I looked back at Frank and kissed him back.
"Get some rest sweetie. I have something else to tell you but that can wait until later today, when everyone else is with us."
I was curious to find out what the other news he had for me. Frankie and I lay down in my bed and I rested my head on his chest while he hugged me. I listened to Frankie's steady heart beat and fell asleep to that.