The End...Is Really Just the Beginning.

An MCR Sweater and Skittles For Lunch.

Mikey's POV

I woke up from m y nap, realizing I wasn't in my room. Then I looked around and remembered I was in the hospital. I hope Roxy and Frank were good now. They were allowed to go back home today. Sitting across from me was Bob.
"How was your sleep?"
"Good. My neck hurts from sleeping while sitting, but despite that, it was good," I said.
Ray was awake too. Gee was still sleeping though.
"HEY GEE!!! GET UP!!" I yelled in his ear.
"What the hell was that for Mikey?"
"Let's go check up on Roxy and Frank"
"Yea, okay." Gee replied.
All 4 of us walked to the room where Roxy and Frank stayed the night. When we got to their room, we all laughed. Roxy and Frank were in the same bed, hugging each other, facing one another, and their lips were only a couple of centimetres apart.

Roxy's POV

I woke up to the sound of the guys laughing. I opened my eyes and saw Frank right beside me, with his lips in close proximity of mine. I was shocked to see how close he was to me so I let out a a mini-shriek and fell to the ground.
"Ohmygosh ROXY! Are you alright?" Frank asked me.
"Hahahaha yea, don't worry about it." And I could feel my cheeks getting warmer and turning red.
"Roxy, you shouldn't share a bed with Frankie. He likes to take up all the room." Ray said.
"It's true Roxy. I do like my space. But if it's you, I don't mind" Frank said to me.
I blushed. Bob and Frank helped me get back on the bed and Frank kissed me on the forehead. I smiled and kissed him back.
"You know, there are other people in the room," Bob said aloud.
"Get a room you lovebirds," Mikey said.
"If you didn't notice, we are in our room. You're the ones that should leave," Frank said.
"So, are you 2...dating now?" Gee asked.
I looked at Frank, giving him eyes as if I was asking him if I should tell them. He looked back and nodded.
"Yea, we are," I said.
"I see. Well congrats to you guys I guess. I say we celebrate by going out to lunch," said Gee.
"I second that motion!! I'm hungry. I'm thinking..." I looked at Frank.
"SKITTLES FOR DESSERT!!!" Frank and I yelled at the same time.
He and I laughed and kissed. The guys looked at us and felt uncomfortable.
"Sorry guys. Don't mind us." Frank announced.
"You 2 are the perfect couple. You both love skittles." Ray told us.
We got out of bed, realizing I were still in my uniforms. Frank's mom had brought him a change of clothing already.
"Do you think I can go home and change first? I can't stand wearing this thing!" I exclaimed.
"Yea sure, I'll drive us to your house and wait for you." Gee offered. So we signed ourselves out of the hospital, grabbed a cup of coffee and Gee drove me to my house. I kissed Frank and told everyone I would be right back. I walked into my house and wasn't surprised that my parents weren't home. They didn't even bother come to the hospital to see if I was okay. They don't care about me at all actually. I ran to my room, took off my uniform, put on my favourite 'ensemble' -- a black shirt, a black My Chemical Romance fitted zip-up hoodie (my favourite piece of clothing that I own), black skinny jeans and my red converse. I fixed my hair and ran outside back to Gee's car. As I opened the door to the car, all the guys were smiling at me weirdly. They looked at what my sweater said.
"Frank, this is the band I was talking to you about in guitar class."
"Yea, I've heard of them." The other guys laughed quietly.
"So where are we eating lunch?" I asked.
"We decided to eat lunch and chill at my house," Frank said.
"COOL!"