untitled for now.

1

*Frank's POV*
"It has to be better than my old school" I thought to myself as I approached the school. It was a lot bigger. Which meant there would be more students. Hopefully they treated me better than the kids did before.
I sighed as I looked at my schedule. Period 1: Health. Mr. Harrison. Room: 163. I'm not used to being in a school this big. Classes were a lot harder to find.
"Excuse me?" I said to a boy walking in the hallway. He just glared back. "D-do you know where room 163 is?"
"You're a bloodsucker, aren't you?" He asked harshly. It took me by surprise. I just wanted to find my class.
"I'm a vampire, yes." I replied quietly.
"Well we don't need any more of you freaks in our school." He said, and with that, he walked away.
I was already late on my first day of school, it doesn't seem to be going any better.
After about 5 more minutes of searching, I eventually I found the room. I took a deep breath to calm myself before walking into the classroom.
"Who are you?" asked the teacher. He was a tall, thin man. He looked a lot nicer than he sounded.
"I'm Frank Iero. I'm new here" I explained, trying to ignore the feeling of a whole class staring at me.
"They didn't tell mention that you were one of them" he mumbled under his breath. "Okay, Mr. Iero. You can take a seat in the back next to Alicia. Alicia raise your hand so he knows who you are."
A girl lazily raised her hand, and I made my way to the back of the class. I picked up on the thoughts of a few of my new classmates. "Why is that freak here?" "If I could, I'd put a stake through his heart right now." I sighed as I sat down.
"Hi, I'm Frank" I smiled, extending my hand towards the girl. She looked at me incredulously, raising her eyebrows.
"I don't give a fuck who you are. We don't want your kind here. Get your fucking hand away from me!" Her voice rose, casuing a few students to turn around.
My smile faltered as I slowly brought my hand down to my side.
I could just tell that this was gonna be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is the first non-school related thing i've ever written. so don't judge too harshly :p comments would be appreciated though.