untitled for now.

2

I sighed in relief as the bell for lunch rang. Maybe I could find other vampires, or nicer humans to sit with. I walked into the cafeteria nervously.
I could immediately tell this wasn't going to be easy. All I could sense was anger, hatred and even a little fear coming from all of my peers. It was obvious no one wanted me to sit with them, so I found an empty table at the corner of the cafeteria.
I pulled out a bottle of blood and heard gasps. Were they just gonna watch me all lunch period?
"Oh my god, he's drinking blood. Human blood. Sick bastard" I heard someone say. I looked over to her. It was Alicia, and she was glaring at me like I just ran over her dog. Actually, everyone at her table was glaring at me.
Despite his look of pure hate and disgust, one boy caught my eye. He was skinny, really skinny. With dark brown hair and glasses. He had the most beautiful hazel eyes.
I sighed and turned away. Only one more hour until the day was over. I could get through this. I drank the blood quickly, feeling eyes on me the whole time. When I was done, I pulled out my notebook and started sketching, to pass the time.
When the bell rang, I rushed out of the cafeteria, so I could find my next class. Math. God I hated math. At my old school, no one would help me. Not even the teachers. That's why I was failing.
I walked into the class, relieved that there were only a few students in there. At least I wasn't late. I quickly took a seat in the back.
Every few seconds more students walked in. All human. Of course.
"All right class, I have a partner assignment, so get in groups of 2 or 3, and get to work." She handed out the papers.
"And you, Mr. Iero, is it? You can work alone" I nodded and got to work.
After about 10 minutes of working I felt something hit my head and drop on my desk. Garlic. I jumped back, hissing.
"Is there a problem, Mr. Iero?" My teacher asked.
"Someone put garlic on my desk" I mumbled. A few students started to laugh. I looked around nervously. The smell was really starting to get to me.
"C-can someone get the garlic please?" I asked. No one moved.
"Please?" I begged, it was really uncomfortable. After like 30 seconds of silence, someone sighed, and picked the garlic off of my desk. Throwing it in the trashcan on the other side of the classroom. It was the skinny guy I saw in the lunchroom.
"What the Hell, Mikey? Why'd you have to ruin the joke?" Some boy asked.
"Because it wasn't funny." He replied. Without another glance in my direction, he turned and went back to his seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
:]