untitled for now.

3

The rest of the week was a wreck. I'd made a couple of enemies, and still no friends. And I hadn't seen Mikey in math anymore. I guess he was ditching.
At least I had something to smile about. It was Friday. And my best friend Bob promised he'd visit me. I practically ran home from school, to find Bob in the kitchen, looking for food.
"Bob!" I squealed. He turned around and I just about threw myself at him. He caught me in one of his special teddy bear hugs.
"Hey, Frankie. How you doing? How's your new school?" I sighed and pulled away from his embrace, sitting down at the table.
"It's bad, Bob." I started. "Nobody likes me. I tried to be nice to people, but no one likes me. Because of what I am." Bob sighed. He was one of the only humans who not only tolerated me, but he liked me. He was like the big brother I never had.
"Give it some time, Frankie. You're just new. No one ever really likes the new kids. But it'll get better for you. I promise." I smiled a little, and hugged him. Burying my face against his shoulder.
"Thank you, Bob" I said. He smiled at me and nodded.
"Hey, Frank? Is it okay if I stay the weekend? Maybe me and you could hang out." My smile widened at his words.
"Yay! Okay, let me ask my mom."
I pulled out my cellphone. "Hello, mom? Can Bob stay over this weekend. Please? Pleeeease?" I smiled again when she said he could. "She said yes!" He smiled and walked into the living room. Turning on the T.V. I sat next to him.
For hours and hours we just talked. I told him about the garlic, and about Mikey, and about Alicia. He didn't say anything. And he didn't have to. He just listened to me, he held me when I cried, and let me ruin his shirt with snot and tears. When my eyes were dry of tears, we settled on watching Family Guy. It was about 3 am when my mom got home.
"Hi boys" she said as she walked through the door.
"Hi Mrs. Iero" Bob said. I waved tiredly.
"Frank, maybe you should rest. You seem tired. You haven't slept all week." My mom said. I nodded. Resting my head on Bob's chest. He wrapped his arm around me protectively.
"Night, mom...Bob" I said. And I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.