untitled for now.

6

The weekend was over too soon. Sunday night, after dinner, Bob had to leave.
"Promise you'll come back and visit me again?" I asked hugging him tightly.
"I promise, Frankie. You have my number, so if you need anything, just call me, okay?"
I nodded against his chest and sighed.
"Bye, Bob. I'll miss you."
"I'll miss you too," he said. "Bye, Frankie...Mrs. Iero." He placed a quick kiss on my forehead. Before I could say anything, he was out the door.
"Be careful.." I whispered as he drove away.

-------------
About 20 minutes after Bob left, I got bored. So I decided to go to the park. It was only a 10 minute walk from my house.
Halfway to the park, I got a text message. I smiled when I saw it was from Bob. "Do you miss me yet?" It read. I grinned. Of course I did. Too busy texting to watch where I was going, I bumped into someone, knocking us both over.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean---Mikey?" He stood up and stepped back when he realized it was me.
"Watch where the fuck you're going next time." He said, and sprinted away.
"Maybe you should watch where you're going." I mumbled, even though he was half a block away by then. I sighed and picked my cellphone. In the process, I noticed he dropped the notebook he was carrying. I could've chased after him, but I had a feeling he wouldn't be happy to see me.
I walked the next block to the park. It wouldn't hurt anyone if I just peeked in the notebook, right?
On the first page, in barely legible handwriting, it said:
-we got a new kid today. i gotta say, i feel bad for him. it must suck being a vampire in our school. i would talk to him. he seems sweet, and he's cute. but my brother would kill me. and him, probably.- It went on to describe the garlic situation, and everything.
I gasped quietly, he was writing about me? He thought I was cute? Awesome.
I got off the swing, running home and going straight to my room. Smiling as I sat on my bed.
"At least he doesn't hate me."

----------------
The next day at school, I saw Mikey at lunch.
Everybody looked up when they saw me approaching the table.
"What the hell do you want?" Alicia asked.
"I just wanted to give Mikey his notebook back. He dropped it by the park.." I said quietly, looking down.
"You didn't read it did you? Mikey asked me suspiciously.
"Of c-course I didn't." I lied, handing Mikey the notebook.
"Thanks." I nodded, and was about to walk away, when I felt an arm on my shoulder.
"Why the fuck were you talking to my brother?" Gerard questioned.
"I was j-just giving his notebook back." I defended.
Gerard cocked his head to the side. "I thought I told you to stay away from him."
"I know! I- I was just---"
"I don't care." He cut me off. Then he pushed me, a little harder than he meant to, I think.
I heard, as much as felt, the crack when my head hit the ground. And I felt the blood start to pool around me. I stayed there for I don't know how long. Waiting for a principal or teacher or some student to help me.
No one ever did.
♠ ♠ ♠
this makes no sense, I know.