Status: Completed

Death by Triangles

Chapter Eleven

Later in the week I had lost all hope for finding Blaine and even if we did find him, I crushed his heart. He never wants to talk to me again. I'm dead to him.
Mr. Shue and Ms. Pillsbury came into my second period class, "May we speak to Kurt Hummel?"
I got up from my chair and followed them out the door, into the hall way, "Yes?"
"Kurt, they found Blaine." Ms. Pillsbury said bluntly.
My eyes lit up then almost immediately died down, "And?"
"He was hit by a semi-truck," Mr. Shue said very bluntly.
A single tear slipped.
The man that I loved was dead. I finally understood that he was the one I would choose and now, we could never be. I fell over into Ms. Pillsbury's arms as she helped me shuffle to the office.

The next few weeks were a blur. I hardly talked to anyone. Not Finn, my Dad, Carol, or even Mersades. When the day of the funeral came, I finally felt a bit closure.
But every night I would have the same dream, I kept seeing Blaine getting hit over and over again. It haunted me all day, every day. I couldn't concentrate on my tests or assignments. And I definitely couldn't concentrate on Glee Club.
While I was zoning off while Mr. Shue was explaining today’s agenda, David whispered, "Hey, I know what will take your mind off things, let's go to the bathroom and make out. You'll feel tons better!"
Normally I would have jumped at that offer right then and there, but something in me did something I never should have done, "No! Can't you see, I'm not in the mood to make out!" I yelled with flaming fury.
The entire class looked at David and me. I could see that he had tears flowing. I didn't know if the tears were from me yelling or me outing him. The next thing I know, he's running out the door.
The whispers began to fill my ears, "Wait, what's going-" "So, does this mean he's ga-" "What just happe-"
Finally, someone actually got my attention, it was Rachel.
"What do you want?" I hissed.
"To know what's going on. Soon everyone will know about this, whether the information they heard is correct or not," she said.
I knew deep down that everything she just said was the pure truth. I sighed and told her the whole story. She just sat and listened. She even handed me a tissue when I got to the really emotional parts. When I was finished, she hugged me, then ran off. Little did I know, she went and told everyone in our grade.

For the first time in weeks I had a different nightmare. This time it was David yelling at me then leaving me for forever. The two people I loved most have just slipped right through my fingers.