Status: Completed

Death by Triangles

Chapter Four

We get to my house and Blaine look nervous. "Blaine," I say as I rub his shoulders, "Calm down. There's nothing to worry about. My dad's cool." I fumbled with my key until I got the door open. When I did, I ushered Blaine in first. When inside, I turned, open the closet, and grab two hangers. I take my coat off and place it on the hanger then place in very nicely back in the closet. I then slid Blaine's jacket off his shoulders and repeat.
"Gosh Kurt, such a gentleman," Blaine smiled.
"I try," I smile back. "Dad!" I yell, "I'm home! We've got company!" We walk into the kitchen and spy take-out from Breadstix
My dad walked in from the living room. He was probably watching that football game he had been talking about for a while. "Hey Kurt! I bought Breadstix because I can't, you know, cook. Who's your friend?"
"This is Blaine Anderson," I said as my dad shook Blaine's hand.
"Hi, Burt Hummel, Kurt's dad, obviously."
"It's very nice to meet you, sir"
"Dad, there's something we need to talk to you about. Wait, where's Finn?" I said.
"Oh, he's at Puckerman's house tonight. You said we needed to talk?" he said
"Oh, yes."
We sit down at the dinner table around the delicious food.
"So, what's going on?" my dad asked.
I explained Blaine situation to my dad, and of course he said that Blaine could stay.
We were just about to walk to my room when my dad said, "Don’t do anything inappropriate!"
He was half joking, half not, but my face was still as red as a tomato.
"This is also my brother Finn's room, but since he's not here tonight, you can sleep in his bed. We'll find you something tomorrow."
"Kurt, I would just like to tell you how much I appreciate you letting me stay here."
"No problem. It's totally okay. My family loves helping people," I said as a sat down on my bed. Blaine sat down next to me. We looked into each other’s eyes and the next thing I know, he kissed me. The fireworks in my head were so loud, I'm surprised they didn't wake up the neighbors.
He pulled away and ran his fingers through the back of his hair as he looked at the floor and pretended nothing even happened, "Do you have any clothes I can borrow."
I giggled as I got up to walk over to the closet, but I kissed his forehead first. His face was redder than a nose on Christmas day. "So, how about those clothes?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please! :D