Status: Completed

Death by Triangles

Chapter Five

"Wakey wakey, gorgeous. It's time for school," I coo as I stand over him. I would have ran my fingers through his hair, but there was so much hair gel in it, I was afraid my hand would get stuck. His eyes flutters open slowly and he smiles up at me. He stood up sluggishly and stretched his very muscular arms as he yawned.
"Good morning," he said while rubbing his eyes. I let him borrow my very cliché purple v-neck and rainbow PJ pants to sleep in. I looked him up and down, but I didn't realize I stopped and stared at his bulge until it was too late.
"Earth to Kurt!" he exclaimed as he waved his hand in front of my face.
I was totally zoned out until he did that. I look up with wide eyes and red tinted face, "Sorry." He just laughed as my face grew redder.
Blaine searched the room for his clothes before I told him I had washed them, "You can't wear the same outfit in a week, let alone the day after, silly."
An idea just popped into my brain, "Since you need clothes, I'm going to give you a make-over and you can borrow some of my clothes!" I exclaimed. He didn't even get a say in this, I sat him down in front of my vanity. I was literally jumping for joy.
"I’m going to need to wash your hair," I said with a disgusted face while trying to figure out what he used to slick it back. Chicken fat?! Blaine looked a little frightful as he looked at me through the mirror. I gave a slight chuckle at his expression.

After washing and drying Blaine's hair, I realized how beautiful it was not smothered in gel. He had soft, curly locks that I couldn’t resist. “How come you don’t wear your hair like this? I like it a lot."
“Really?” he sounded surprised, “I don’t like my curly hair and at Dalton, you had to wear it like that.”
I gasped at him, “You don’t love this?” I ruffed up his hair and giggled.
“No, I loathe it,” he crossed his arms and glowered at the refection in the mirror.
“Well, you are keeping like this because I think it’s sexy.”
He sighed and finally gave in. In pure excitement, I ran to my closet to pick out the perfect outfit for Blaine. But I had a plan: make him look as gay as possible and let everyone know he was mine. When I emerged from the closet, I held in my hands; super skinny black jeans, a pink T-shirt that reads ‘supermagafoxyawesomehot’, pink Converses, a rainbow bracelet, pink sunglasses, a black scarf, and a make-up box.
Blaine’s expression was skeptical. I set the clothing down on my bed and pulled Blaine’s shirt off him. I couldn’t help but stare at those perfect abs. I snapped back to reality and pull all the clothes on him.
I used cover up on the few pimples he had, a little eyeliner and mascara, a kiss of lip gloss, and a smidge of blush to make his cheek bones pop. He was like my own living Barbie doll. I set him in front of my full-length mirror so he could see the final product.
He gasped and his eyes sparkled with joy.
“So you like it, I presume?” I say.
“Oh course I do,” his face was damp.
“Blaine,” I pulled him in, “Why are you crying, hun? I though you loved it.”
He pulled away from me, “I do, I do. It’s just,” he stopped mid-sentence. “It’s just I have self image problems, and you made me feel like I’m beautiful for the first time.”
“In my eyes, you are the most beautiful person I know,” I told him sincerely.
There was silence for a while until Blaine said, "I love you," he smiled, tears still in his eyes.
I was wide eyed, "I love you too. I really do."
Just then, we were interrupted by my dad, “Boys, time for school!”
Blaine wiped the tears away with the back of his hand. I took that hand in mine and we walked up the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like! :D