Status: updating not frequently

Wounds of the Past

Wounds of the Past ch. 2

Taylor Crowe knew it was a dream.

The exact same way she knew her mother was dead.

It came to her.

It's that simple.

She walked out into her front yard and found a note held down by a small bone that lookd as if it were shaped as a frown. The note read

" It was foolish of you to go after me, just as it was foolish of me to try to enjoy the last dregs of life pouring from the sands of time. I will rest in peace now that i am in heaven, and i suggest you do the same.

I watch you, and i fear for what is come.

Remember me my sweet child, and care for your brother"

-Lorana

The end of the note didn't just say Lorana. After it was a ghastly looking bony crow that had seemingly bloodshot button black eyes and a sharp pointed beak. the one thing different about this crow was that it was crimson, the color of blood.

-----

When Taylor Crowe awoke, she was in her bed, with fluffy pillows all around her.

When she shook off her drowsiness, she finally noticed her younger brother staring, at her, a tight smile on his lips and a worried look in his eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked my brother.

"Take a look see for yourself," he said, and then he tossed me an a hand mirror with an intricately carved silver handle, and the same blood red raven.

I looked at myself.

I had changed. i now had cheekbones, piercing gray eyes, long mocha brown hair with natural golden highlights, full pale pink lips, and a strong nose. I was gorgeous, but i wasn't me.

"Do you know whats wrong with my face Rich?" i asked my brother, still checking myself out in the mirror.

"If i knew i would tell you, so it means i don't," he looked at me with a hard gaze and then said, i found this in the yard. He handed me the note, and the rib.

I placed them on my bedside table,hardly glancing at them. I shooed my brother from my room and then thought about the reality of my dream. It had all happened but it felt like i wasn't controlling myself,it also felt like ancient history. I sighed deeply and then put my brain to rest. No use reopening wounds of the past.
♠ ♠ ♠
well how did ya like it? i always post short chapters, its just my thing.