Status: finished!

Wonderwall

we'll never lose what we had growing up

Driving to Jess’ house was a simple task- she texted me her address during lunch hour.
It took approximately five minutes to reach her house.

Jess came running out, two bags in hand. She hopped in Baboon.
“Hey dude.”
“Hey, have a nice day?”
“Yeah, I just had band practice.”
“Sounds better than school.”
She laughed, “Thank Goodness I’ve finished already!”
We continued our mindless talk until we got to my house.

-

“Movie time,” Jess began chanting.
We had gotten the lounge room all set up- mattresses, pillows, blankets, lollies and pizza.
We settled on the mattresses, ready for a classic movie marathon. The movies ranged from Grease to Dirty Dancing and even Tango and Cash. Hanging with Jess was cool, girl time was much needed without even knowing it.

There was a tap on the window and we jumped up.
“I t was probably just a tree,” Jess reasoned.
Then there was a large knock on the door, before loud voices and laughter were heard coming from the hallway, “You should have seen your faces!”
Baby John and Stephen barged into the living room.
“I told you guys this was a girl’s night, guys,” Jess emphasised on the last part.
“Yeah, exactly. Not meaning we are girls but meaning we saw an opportunity to spook and took it,” Stephen sat down.
I spoke up for the first time since their arrival, “It’s fine, and we were just watching some movies.”
All four of us settle on the mattresses, continuing with Dirty Dancing. Patrick Swayze is hot.

-

My alarm woke me up around 7am- meaning it was time to get ready for another long day at school.
I looked around the room, noticing Jess, Stephen and baby John still sleeping. I quietly got ready for school, careful not to disturb the guys in the lounge room. I decided that I’d just let them sleep until they woke up. My parents were home today, and I needn’t have to worry about them.

After picking up Pat and Garrett, we were on our way to school. The day could not have gone any slower- it’s true when they say that when you’re looking forward to something, time drags on. I was excited for mine and John’s date tonight and I spent all day wondering what we were going to do. My mind was completely blank of ideas.

Finally after multiple, dreadful hours, school finished and I made my way home to begin getting ready for my date tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Such a filler, eh.
I can tell you that the ending is exciting me the more I write.
I hope this fulfills your needs and leave feedback.