Status: finished!

Wonderwall

'cause it's time to move on

“Guys,” I whined as soon as we sat down on the couch in the living room, “I have a dilemma.”
“Is it a girly problem?” Garrett asked.
“No, if it was, I’d go to Jess. Or Pat,” I winked at the Kirch who frowned.
“Then what is it?”
“I got an acceptance.”
“That’s great Kayden! We knew you could do it, have you told John? He’ll be ecstatic.”
“I’ve accepted this said acceptance.”
“Pat looked confused, “Kayden, just spit it out. How is this a dilemma? Tell us what exactly you have accepted.”
“I’m leaving for New York in one and a half weeks, I can’t tour with your guys I’m sorry, I got an internship at Vogue New York with a fully payed apartment, for two years straight.”
They stared at me.
Garrett whispered, “You’re leaving?”
“You guys can still come visit and I have to come back once in a while anyway.”
It was Pat’s turn to whisper, “You’re not going on tour with us?”
“I’m sorry Pat, but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.”

We heard the door open and close.
“Don’t worry, it’s probably just my parents or Tim,” Pat said.
“Well, I took this and now I have to go and do it and be good at it. It’s a dream job.”
“What’s a dream job?” We turned to the door of the lounge room, and my God, he couldn’t have come at another time?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is extremely short and it sucks, yes.
BUT I'll hopefully have the next chapter up in the next couple of days!
Only two more chapters!!

Don't be a silent reader (: