Status: Always in progress...

For Them

Plans for them

Yasu felt ridiculous, there was no getting around it.She was in a shop that she never thought she’d be in, with a four year old who was bored to tears, being made to try on every single white dress that had ever been made by every fucking designer who ever lived.

Long story short: Yasu was wondering why the hell she had said an unconditional yes.She should’ve written up a contract that decreed no more than forty people at the wedding with no frumpy, irritating, larger than life itself, white dress with a grudge.She was currently on dress number twelve with a wedding planner she was about to strangle.

“Can you PLEASE bring me a dress that does NOT make me look like a cupcake, a snow beast, a drag queen, marshmallow, cream puff, or an underage Lolita wedding catastrophe?”If the woman knew what was good for her, she would bring her something simple and elegant that allowed for a full range of motion.Sleeveless and strapless and….

“Oh my God.”

Yasu glanced over at her very bored young son and—purely by chance—had seen the boutique she should’ve gone to in the first place.Kambriel.

“Come on Ren, let’s get some real shopping done—then we can go to that Korean place you like so much for lunch.”

Ren could’ve have been happier and the wedding planner couldn’t have looked more scandalized.Score two for Yasu, nil for the troublesome Hollywood style wedding bitch.The day was starting to definitely look up.

===============================

“Did you find what you were looking for?”Camui was in the kitchen making dinner when she got home, he was quite the cook when he wanted to be—now she was kinda glad he wanted to be today.

“I did, now you just have to remember to breathe when you see me.”She smiled at her fiancé and hugged him from behind, he may or may not have a heart attack when he saw her in that brief two months from now.Yasu was honestly determined to make her wedding a little on the gothic side or at the very least a little vintage.She was certainly doing a bit of a throwback with her dress.

“Will that be a good or a bad thing?”He turned his head to look down at her noticing the slightly paler than usual make up and bloody wine colored lip stain.Call him crazy but he had a feeling he knew what kind of tux he should be looking into.

“I hope it’s a good thing, though your mother may not approve—she’s the one who hired the wedding planner for us afterall.”

“Remind me to apologize for that… Where’s Ren?”

“He’s playing in his room, why?”

“Because dinner won’t be ready for a while and I was thinking…”He smiled at her.

“Remember what happened last time?”

“This will be different.”

“And the time before that…”

“I promise, it will be different.”

“How?”The look on Yasu’s face said exactly how much she wanted this attempt to be different, but it also said how tired she was of thwarted attempts of a fully satisfying night.

“Because it will be quick and very satisfying,” Camui turned to face her, slipping his arms around her waist and pulled her close.

“Satisfying to who?”Yasu love to tease this man, he made it so amazingly easy.Even still, she didn’t complain when he started walking her out of the kitchen.

“To us both.”She could practically feel the heat radiating from his body, it had been too long.

“What about dinner?”It was a bit amazing how she could play it so cool when he was touching her in ways that made her want to jump him.

“It needs to simmer for the next thirty minutes.”He pushed her against a counter, when had they gotten into the bathroom?

“Won’t it boil over?”Hands moved everywhere while that pretty plump pout ghosted light kisses over her neck.His hands dipped lower to pull up the conservative skirt she had chosen to meet the wedding planner in.

“No.”Was all the answer she got before being hoisted up on the counter, pretty lace underthings visible to the very wanting man.

‘Fuck it,’ she thought as she pulled Camui closer with her legs.Quick hands freed them both from rather annoying and inconvenient cloth barriers, but not enough that they couldn’t dress in a heartbeat.They had learned their lesson.

===============================

“Mommy, daddy, why are you smiling so much?”

The pair shared a glance and a smile for one another, even if it was a quickie cloud nine always felt good after fighting a losing battle with their libidos.One that Camui had been learning the hard way.It’s true, only parents know the meaning of a quickie.

“We just had a really good day,” Yasu ruffled her son’s hair and went back to eating and thought on her fiancé for a moment, maybe they could have more than just a quickie tonight.