Dryness

Chapter One

“Sometimes… I just wish it was different.” Yasu mused quietly to herself. She had been in a relationship with Atsushi for about two years, give or take a week, and there was one constant: alcohol.

It’s not like she disliked it, there was just the slight issue of it always being with them. At lives.At dinner. At lunch. Occasionally at breakfast when they hadn’t been to sleep and it was technically dinner…. And sex.

Of course it was present during sex. Atsu-kun had done literally some of the most erotic things imaginable with a number of alcohols—the bottles as well. Just thinking about some of them made Yasu shiver in a little mini orgasm.

The problem wasn’t the sex. It was that there was always alcohol involved. ALWAYS.
She was starting to wonder if she was becoming an alcoholic and if Atsushi was going back down that path.‘What was I thinking getting together with a jokingly recovering alcoholic lover?’ Alcoholics had a tendency to lack basic function, Atsu-kun didn’t so she labeled him an alcohol lover instead.

However, there had been a few instances lately where it had seemed that he was losing that distinction. The biggest test to her had been two separate incidents. One where he had been far too drunk to perform, literally too drunk to fuck. The other where she had woken up naked on the kitchen counter feeling sore and no earthly idea where she was (he had later told her that she was rather wild when Chambord got involved, while soaking in a bath with an equally sore dick).

“I really need to stop drinking…But what if he doesn’t want to? Where will that put me?” She sucked at a peppermint candy stick, having quit smoking recently, she still missed the feeling of something her tongue could play with.

“What if our whole relationship was based on alcohol?” She paused, literally stopping dead for a moment.

Would he leave her once sober?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thinking of rewriting this... anyone have any thoughts?