Status: Active?

Mirrors With Tricks.

0.04

The straps cut into the paper skin. The heart of the girl beat heavily, and slowly.

here comes lissa lissa was always nice always so nice what's wrong sevy? not happy to see lissa? give lissa a hug. oh right you're too weak.

"Hi, Sev. I'm sorry I haven't been visiting you for the past few weeks. School has been... hectic."

always so so nice

"They're talking about me. Just tell me." tsk tsk sevy not everything is about you

Lissa bit her cheek and Seven watched as tears welled up in Lissa's eyes.

"Everyone isn't talking about you, Sev. At least not in a negative way. We're all worried for you. That's all."

When Seven got distracted by trying to slip her wrists through the straps, Lissa set a pot of milk white flowers on Sevens night stand. "Here. There are from Mr. Hanson."

Seven was beginning to get angry, why wasn't she able to get her wrists free? They were surely small enough...never small enough you should know that by now you are never small enough

Her breathing began to get ragged, Lissa ignored it and looked to the floor. "Do you want me to give a message to anyone?"

Sev breathed in evenly and stopped trying to tug her wrist out of the straps. The velcro was making her bleed.

"I want more visitors. I want to see people."

"Really? That's good, I guess. You haven't been out much have you? I can ask your doctor if you can have a day out of here." Lissa said semi-happily.

"Sure, whatever."

"Why do you want to suddenly go out, Sev? You hated anybody who saw you without your permission." Lissa raised an eyebrow.

Talking was beginning to be more of a chore and it started to become painful. Physically, that it.

"I want them to watch me fall apart." oh but we're so close
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't updated this in ten months and I forget where I was going with this story. Now, I'm just playing with it. Ope.
Thank you for reading. xx