Status: Active?

Mirrors With Tricks.

0.05

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME." Sev screeched out, making her brain feel like it was swelling up like a helium ballon. dont say that sevvy you know you need me Sev shook her head,"Leave me alone, leave me alone, leave me alone..."

Seven rubbed her throbbing templed with her bruised wrists. She breathed in through her nose, out through her mouth. She need to get rid of Capri, but how? Capri was literally apart of her. Capri was in Seven's very own imagination. no such thing as imagination i am you and you are me no getting rid of me now sevvy you need me you called for me and i came you cant get away from me

Seven let out a small squeak of fright and closed her eyes, but was soon afraid of the dark. Afraid she would be enveloped in the state forever. Opening her eyes, she saw a few dots on her blue hospital gown. They weren't there before... Slowly bringing her fingers to the little patterned she felt her fingers moisten, looking red stained pads of her finger tips she felt a thick substance travel quickly across her lips and down to the point of her chin. you're making a mess of yourself sevvy

Seven pulled out of her trance and smeared off the blood from her face, not that the gesture did any good.
Stumbling towards the brightly lit washroom, Seven pulled on the taps of the sink and washed the blood off herself and watched breathlessly as the pretty swirl of blood and water went down the drain. Getting paper towel to cover her nose with and slamming the taps off, she sighed. Tired and frail. Looking into mirror she expected to see herself, like anybody else would have. But Seven was not like anybody else. She was also Capri. A girl with red hair, cool blue yes, and skin as white as salt.

"No. This isn't happening. You..." Seven looked behind her and nobody was there, turning back to the mirror... Capri was gone. Seven's eyesight went blurry as tears pooled in her eyes. Letting the bloody paper towel fall to the floor, she clutched the side of the sink and cried.

A hand was felt on Seven's shoulder. It was light, just barely noticeable. Seven sniffed and brushed off the moister of tears with her hand trying not to look totally disgusting for her nurse. Or so she thought was her nurse.

you cant get away from me, sevvy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd just love to inform whoever is read this that a year ago yesterday(july 4) I started this story.
Honestly, I'm just really surprised that I haven't deleted this yet like I do with all of my other stories I've given up on... I think this story is just me trying to get my anger out.

Thank you very much for reading, xx.