And All Things Will End

One

Up until three years ago Erika Valentine was a successful fashion model in New York. She'd been on the cover of several magazines, Vanity Fair, Cosmopolitan, and Vogue, just to name a few. Life was good. It got even better when she met him. His name was Matt Sanders, aka M. Shadows, famous front man of her favorite band, Avenged Sevenfold. She met him after a show one night in Syracuse, and they just clicked. After dating for six months or so, Matt asked her to move in with him. It took her a couple of weeks, but she made the move to Huntington Beach, California to be with her man.

About 2 years after moving to Huntington Beach, Erika's best friend Gabriel called her from New York, absolutely hysterical. His life partner Hunter had been hit by a bus and killed. Gabe needed her so she made arrangements to go home. After discussing everything with Matt, who was currently in the studio writing a record with the band, he gave her his full support. With that, she made arrangements to go to New York. Her plan was to stay a week, two tops.

Once she got to New York, Erika found Gabriel in terrible shape, borderline suicidal. She spent all of her time with him. She'd never seen him so broken. He cried, she held him. He yelled, she listened. He threw thing, she ducked. He slept, she slept with him, holding him tight.

Two nights before she was due to go back to Huntington, she called Matt.

"Hey baby." he said. "I've missed you so much and can't wait for you to get home."

"Um babe, that's the thing. I don't think I'm going to come back yet. Gabe is in such bad shape. I just can't leave him right now." she said.

"Erika, you've been gone for two weeks! It's time for someone else to take care of your so called gay friend!" Matt barked.

"I don't like your attitude Matt. And what exactly are you implying by calling him my 'so called gay friend?' If it's what I think, then you are so fucking out of line right now!" she spat back.

"Considering I've never met him, what do you fucking expect?" he continued, getting louder.

"Matt, Gabe's one of my oldest and dearest friends! How fucking dare you imply that there's more going on than it is?! I would never act that way if Val needed you and she's straight and you're fucking ex!" she hissed.

"You need to come home! I'm not fighting with you on the fucking phone Erika!"

"You fucking started it Matt! I'll come home when I'm damn good and ready!" she snarled, hanging up without another word.

"What's wrong?" Gabriel asked from the doorway.

"Matt. He's not being very understanding. He implied we're fucking. I don't appreciate that shit." Erika answered, attempting to hold back the tears that threatened to fall.

"He doesn't know me Erika. What do you expect?" Gabriel asked.

"I expect him to trust me just like I trust him. That's not too much to ask considering the line of work that he's in." she sobbed, unable to hold the tears back any longer.

"Go home." he said, sitting down beside her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"I can't just leave you. You need me right now Gabe."

"But so does the man you love." he stated. "Go home. I promise I won't off myself."

"You're something else, you know that?" Erika smiled, laying her head on his shoulder.

"I have my moments. Here." he said, handing her her cell phone. "Call your man and tell him you're coming home."

Erika smiled and took the phone, placing the call. When Matt picked up, they both started talking at the same time, apologizing to each other and making up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm home!" Erika yelled, dropping her bags at the foot of the stairs as she headed out to the patio where she heard laughter.

"Erika!" Matt exclaimed, laying the tongs down by the grill before running over to her, scooping her into his arms, and planting a hard kiss on her lips.

"Put me down." she chuckled, as they stared into each other's eyes.

"I fucking missed you." Matt said, flashing his pearly whites and those gorgeous dimples.

"I missed you too. Now, what's all this?" she asked, motioning to all the food and their friends standing around the patio.

"A party for you. To welcome you home." Matt smiled, pulling her into his arms once again.

"I was hoping it would just be the two of us." Erika whispered as he dipped his head to kiss her again.

"Babe, you've been gone for two weeks. Everybody missed you." he smiled.

"I know. I'm just jetlagged is all. I don't mean to sound ungrateful." she smiled back.

"It's ok baby. Maybe I should've talked to you about it first. I'm sorry." Matt said, stroking her cheek.

"No need to be. You did a nice thing and I do appreciate it." she grinned, laying her cheek in his palm.

"Hey Shads! Shit's gonna burn if you don't stop thinking with your cock dude!" Jimmy yelled from the grill.

"Guess I better get back to it." Matt smiled before pecking her lips and jogging back over to the grill.

After everyone left, Matt and Erika cuddles on the couch for awhile.

"Erika."

"Hmm?" she answered, half asleep.

"I'm really sorry for acting the way I did on the phone the other day. I was so fucking out of line." Matt said, rubbing the small of her back.

"I think we both were out of line. I'm sorry too. But really, you have nothing to worry about Matt." she said, sitting up to face him.

"I know. I don't know why I flew off the handle like that. I trust you completely and I'm sorry I made you feel like I don't." he said apologetically.

"Good, because I trust you completely too. Even though you're a big ole rock star." she chuckled, getting up from the couch.

"Where are you going?" he asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"To bed. Even though I'm completely exhausted, I thought we could continue this conversation upstairs." Erika answered as she headed toward the stairs.

"I like the sound of that!" Matt exclaimed, switching off the TV before darting up from the couch and throwing her over his shoulder, hitting the stairs like a bolt of lightening.

Once upstairs, Matt kicked open the bedroom door and threw Erika on the bed, ripping off her clothes in the process, along with his shorts and boxers. He positioned himself on top of her before kissing her neck, biting ever so often as he rubbed one of her nipples with his thumb, causing her to moan lightly. As he moved down her body, he continued to nip and kiss her until he parted her thighs.

As he placed soft kisses on her inner thighs, he found her nub with his thumb and slowed rubbed it as he inserted two fingers inside of her wet opening. Slowly, he moved them in and out, curling them with each thrust. As he quickened his speed, he replaced his thumb with his tongue, causing Erika to drive her hands into his short hair as she lifter her hips to grind against his face. As her orgasm took over, Matt pulled his fingers out, then mounted her, plunging hard and deep inside her. Without skipping a beat, he lifter her legs so they were resting on each of his shoulders. Plunging deeper and deeper inside of her, she let out another scream of ecstasy as his thrusts became erratic and his breathing labored. With one final thrust, he screamed her name and filled her to her brim.

"Goddamn, I love you." he panted, rolling off of her and pulling her into his side.

"I love you too." Erika gasped, trying to catch her breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?