Sequel: Kids With Guns
Status: Completed

Don't Get Lost in Heaven.

Chapter Fifteen

October 8, 2010 Friday

**Danny's POV**

A normal Friday night, I guess you could say besides seeing that piece of shit at the same club I was at with ANOTHER girl. I had, had a few drinks since he had showed up with her, what a downgrade. Even I'll admit that my sister was pretty hot but this girl was pretty gross to be honest.
Since I was alone I decided to approach him, and I sure as hell wasn't going to be nice about it.

I walked toward him and when he saw me like a coward he turned around quickly, I sped up grabbing his shoulder and turning him around.

"Who the 'ell is this?" I pointed to the girl.

"I don' need to answer to you."

"Maybe no' but yeh do 'ave to answer to Sierra."

I turned on my heel and started for the door, he didn't even try to stop me, he probably didn't give a shit, he thinks she won't believe me.

XXX

**Sierra's POV**

Danny came home suprisingly early. I was suppose ot be recording tracks but Danny said we would go tomorrow, he went out for a bit and Ben and I stayed at the house, watching Tommy and having a few beers.
When Danny walked into the house Tommy ran up to him with a block in his hand screaming about how awesome it was, Danny smiled and picked him up looking at me.

"Ey buddy, 'ow bout yeh go lay down? It's too late for you to be awake!"

"Nooouoooh."

"Come on little dude."

"I dont wanna! Mummy nooo!"

I got up and went to take him from Danny but when I reached for him he clung to Danny hugging his neck.

"Otay! I go." Danny laughed.

"Did yeh beat 'em while I was gone Sierra?"

"No. Ben told him I have 'cooties'. Great huh?" Ben laughed.

"All girls 'ave cooties Tommy!!" Tommy whipped his head around to look for Ben.

"Uncie Benny...? Where are you?!"

"He's going to bed... Just like you."

"Ohhuh." Tommy yawned and Danny took him to the room I was sleeping in tonight.

"Ben?"

"Yeah?"

"Ge' me anotha drink please?"

"A'right." He grabbed a bottle from the fridge and walked over to me.

"Ere yeh go alchie."

"Oh don' even!"

"Sierra?" Danny said from behind me, making me turn around to face him.

"Yes?"

"I saw Oli tonight.."

"He's at home playing Xbox with tom, I just texted him.."

"No Sierra, 'e was at the same club tha' I went to with a girl... I called Tom on the way over 'ere an' he's out drinkin' with Matt."

"Are you serious Danny?"

"Yes! 'M not lying. Go 'ome and wait for him to show up with the lil' skank!"

XXX

Danny had taken me home and he waited for Oli to come home with me. We sat on the couch with only a lamo on and drank a few beers while we waited.
Eventually the door opened and sure enough Oli walked in with an un naturally skinny girl, she had a pretty face but was just too thin.
It took him awhile to realize that Danny and I were sitting on the couch. When he turned and saw me I stood up and waved at him.

"Ey babe... I didn' know we were gonn' 'ave a guest tonigh', Should I fix somthi' up or will she jus' puke it back up?" Danny started laughing at what I said.

"Sierra..."

"No Oliver! Your a piece of shi' yeh know tha'? 'M leavin' you. 'M done with yeh bull shi' I'll come pack me things up tomorrow."

I walked past him and Danny followed.
We got in the car and drove back to where Danny and Ben were staying.
On the ride there we were silent.
I wasn't hurt, I was mad with myself for being so stupid,, he had obviously been cheating on me for at least three months, I couldn't believe myself for letting this happen.
As soon as we got back to Danny and Ben's place I ran inside and found Ben, he was int he kitchen making something on the stove. I put my arms around his neck and crashed my lips onto his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it? Go read the sequel Kids With Guns