Sequel: Kids With Guns
Status: Completed

Don't Get Lost in Heaven.

Chapter Two

September, 6th 2005 Thursday

At this point in time I didn't really care what Danny had to say about my bad habbit, considering the mouth full I got from him on our routine walk home. Maybe if he went with me he would loosen up a bit. He doesn't know what fun is. He's so clean cut I want to corrupt him.

I sat at the dinner table across from Danny. He just looked at me with the classic disappointed father figure or some shit. He wouldn't tell on me, he never would. He never had, why start now? Grams was setting the table and I was in thought of what tonight had in store.

"Ey Grams. Has Sierra told you abou' 'er new friends?" I looked up at him shushing him, he only grinned like the devil.

"No, I don' believe she 'as."

"I don' 'ave any new friends Grams." I glared at him and he smiled again this time waving at me and blowing me a kiss.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I flipped it open quickly reading the text hoping Grams
wouldn't see me.

'You're coming tonight right?'

I smirked, it was him. I quickly texted back pretending to be dumbfound.

'Who is this?'

I stood up slowly. "Ey Grams... May I be excused?"

"Sierra was texting at the dinner table!" Danny squealed.

"Danny..." Grumpy said. "Don' be a taddle tale."

"Yes sir."

"You may be excused sweet heart... And no phones at the table young lady." She smiled softly.

"Thank you Grams!" I practically ran to the bathroom flipping the light on and locking the door, as I locked the door my phone buzzed again. I flipped it open.

'its Oli... we were together last night.' My stomach dropped. Together?

'oh yeah but ill need a ride' What did he mean by together... I'm only 15, oh God, did we have sex? I shook the thought from my head. My phone buzzed making me jump slightly.

'i can get you were do you live'

I smiled getting excited. He wanted to see me bad enough to come get me. This was exciting. He's eighteen. He has tattoos and long hair.

'north york.'

'shit can you get gas money'

'no way my grandparents dont let me leave after 7 pm'

'ha a'ight what time'

'10.'

'alright see you then, what do you live near i have friends out there'

'about a block from saint vincents private academy.'

'alright ill meet you in the parking'

'okay bye.'

He didn't text back.

I left the bathroom back to the table, sitting down to a table full of food and an empty plate. I didn't eat much, I was too nervous and excited.

After dinner I went to 'bed' which really meant me laying down thinking until my phone buzzed again.

'on my way love'

My heart nearly melted.

'okay see ya soon (;' He didnt reply again. Why did I have to add the winky face.

I looked at my clock it was nine o'clock pm. Grams and Grumpy were in bed... Hopefully Danny was too. I got up and started to get ready. I dressed as well as I could. I just wore shorts and a revealing tank top.

Now for my least favorite part. I slid my window open and carefully stepped onto the roof. Luckily for me we had a vine ladder near my window. I climbed down and started running to get away from the house quickly. When I got to the end of the road I slowed to a walk, as I was about to approach the school I fixed my bra and made my boobs stick out.

I crossed the road to the parking lot of my school. There was only one car in the lot, and the head lights flashed on and off twice. I strutted casually to the car and the passenger door swung open revealing a boy I knew from last night who stepped out peering back into the car.

"Is not fair ya know, she's just a girl.. Ello ma'am. You take the front seat and I'll be sitting in the back seat... 'M Matt by the way."

"Hello..."

"Sierra love, is nice to see you yeah?" He spoke to me as I got in the car.

"Hi." He stared in the car and I played with my hair.

"Yeh nervous 'o somthin?" I looked at him playing it off.

"No, 'm fine."

"Yeah you are." He winked at me making me blush.

We pulled out of the parking lot and drove fast down the street. I looked in the rear view and Matt was smoking weed, that made me more nervous.

"Um. Oli?"

"Yeah?" He looked at me for a second.

"I uh... Don't really remember last night but when you said we were together last nigh... Did we uh... Ya know?"

"Have sex?" He asked casually.

"Um. Yeah."

"No' exactly dear."

"Oh..."

"Yeh gave head... Not exactly the best but it was yeh first time." He smiled looking at me. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Uhh I don-"

"You sucked his dick." Matt interrupted from the back seat. I looked down and out the window as my eyes got big. He put his hand on my back rubbing it.

"It's okay, don't be embarassed sweetheart." He laughed a little bit.

"Sorry."

"Don't be. Ya cute as 'ell."

As we made a turn down a street, a kid on his bike flew by us. I glanced at the rear view mirror, the kid had turned around and was following us like a bat out of hell.

It was Danny.

"Fuck." I mumbled under my breath.

"What is it?"

"My brother... He's following us."

Oli looked in the rear view mirror.

"Hmm. Okay then, why?" He slammed on the breaks making me go forward until he stopped me with his hand. Danny hit the back of the car and a loud thud above us indecated that he had landed on the top of the vehicle. Matt started laughing. I got out of the car quickly.

"Danny! Are you okay?!"

He coughed.

"Yeh fuck'in boyfriend tried to kill me!"

I heard Oli's door slam. He leaned on his elbow on the top of the car.

"Danny! It's nice to meet you. Did yeh do much damage to the back of me car?"

Danny rolled his neck to see Oli. He laughed.

"Yeh tried to fuck'in kill me."

"No no no. I tried to hurt yeh, there's ah diffrence.... Did I succeed?"

"UH! YEAH!"

"Good! Get in the car mate! Sierra help the poor boy down?"

"He's kinda heavy and stuff..."

"Ah, well then. Come on Daniel be a good chap and hop down?" Danny got down and sighed.

"In the back?"

"Yes." Danny got in the car and we all got back in. Oli started the car and began to drive.

"Wait! My bike."

"Oh yeah." Oli said and then put it in reverse.

"Thanks for reminding me, Danny."

Matt busted out laughing again, Danny looked at him like he had twenty eyes and leaned away from him.

We soon arrived at the party, which was at Oli's house again. We all got out and wandered up to the house, Danny stayed near me and was genuinely concerned for himself. As we all shuffled in Oli offered me a shot of tequila. I took it without mercy causing me to make a sour face as Danny punched me in the shoulder.

"Stop feeding her alcohol!"

"Uhh nah." Danny was never going to like Oli.

"DANNY! DANNY WORSNOP!!" He looked around again with the twenty-eyes-face scowl. Claire from school, Danny has a crush on her, was approaching him holding a bong in her hand. Danny leaned over to me.

"What is she holdin?"

"A bong. Yeh smoke weed out of it." Now he was looking at me like I had twenty eyes.

"Eyyyy. Claire. What's up? I did'n know yeh...Smoked weed..."

"Oh yeah! Don you smoke Danny?!"

He puckered his lips looking down and back up again.

"Yes... Yes I do."

This was only the begining.