Sequel: Kids With Guns
Status: Completed

Don't Get Lost in Heaven.

Chapter Three

September, 15th 2005 Saturday

I woke up to Oli sleeping next to me. It was Saturday afternoon, last night I told Gram's I was spending the night with May and she bought it. It wasn't entirely a lie since May was with me last night and was probably somewhere in the house asleep. Danny was here last night also, it's funny because now he sneaks out every night too, he wouldn't be here asleep and if he was he would be in so much trouble.

I rolled over and got out of the bed carefully not to wake Oli. I walked into the bathroom that was connected to the dark bedroom. I looked at myself in the mirror.

Hair a mess.
Make up runny.
Half naked.

Something I had gotten used to on the weekends I spend with 'May'.

I was wearing one of Oli's shirts that might as well be a dress on me. I had no underwear on and I knew we had sex last night. I lost my virginity to him the night Danny followed us on his bike. I guess you could say Oli was my 'too old for me' boyfriend.

I let out a flood of air and closed the bathroom door. I sat on the toilet and put my face in my hands sighing.

I sat for a good while in the dark room, a soft knock tearing me from my trance of thought.

"Yes?"

"Ya in ther babe?" I smiled.

"Obviously."

"Don't be smart with me young lady." He opened the door and was grinning.

"No privacy in this house?"

He laughed and started to brush his teeth.

"I need to ge' 'ome soon, Oli."

"Yeh yeh, I know yeh do. Stay a bit longer will ya?"

He said with a mouth full of tooth paste. I smiled.

"I'll stay a bit but no long yeh hear?"

He nodded in response as he rinsed his mouth out.

I got up and ambled over to him. He wrapped his arms around my slender waist and leaned down with a kiss.

"Yeh tha best dear."

"You are too Oli."

He kissed me again. I walked out of the bathroom with him following me.

"Can yeh stay anotha night? Please?"

"Oli..."

I turned to face him. He had an over exaggerated pout on his lips.

"I can't an' yeh know I can't."

"Jus move out o' there already!"

"I can't Oli..."

"Ye you can..."

"I'm fifteen... Do yeh fo'get that somtimes?"

"No... I just wan... I just wan yeh ta be 'ere all the time."

I bent over and grabbed my jeans putting them on, I removed Oli's shirt and he smiled at the sight I revealed. I smiled and rummaged around the floor strewn in dirty clothes until I found my bra and my shirt. I dressed myself and sat on the bed.

"Yeh gotta do somfing Sierra. I don' see yeh enough."

"Oli..." I stood up in front of him standing on my tippy toes to put my arms around his neck.

"I wan to and yeh know i do.. Bu' I can't righ now, Im sorry."

"I wish yeh wer older." He whispered kissing me softly. I stood on the flat soles of my feet bringing my arms down. He just looked down in defeat.

"Ge' you shoes on, I'll take yeh 'ome."

"Thank you Oli."

He got dressed in a leisurely manner not wanting me to leave yet. I sat on the couch in the living room waiting for him.

"Oli... 'OME ON! Let's go."

" 'M comin'!" He waltzed into the living room and out the door. "Well are yeh comin or 'no?"

I stood up and followed him out to the car.

*** 6:25 a.m. Danny's POV ***

Claire dropped me off down the road from my house. I walked to the house still high and downright hungry. I walked around back and the door was locked, I checked my pockets but I didn't have my key. I leaned my head back and sighed. I would have the climb the fucking vine ladder and go through Sierra's room. I walked around to the side of the house and started my way up the vine ladder, almost falling twice. I crawled through Sierra's still wide open window. She hadn't snuck out since Thursday!

"Tha's real smar' leave the fuckin' window open, yeh dumb ass."

I quietly padded through her bedroom and opened the door closing it behind me. I trotted down stairs and got a few pieces of turkey out of the fridge from last night’s dinner, a chunk of banana bread and a bag of pretzels. I walked back upstairs silently passing Gram's and Grumpy's room. I opened my bedroom door and dropped everything I had to the scene in front of me. Drawers gone through, mattress flipped. A nice little organized pile of my weed, a few joints, two pipes and the bong Claire had given me two weeks earlier. Not to mention Grumpy in a lawn chair in the middle of my room wide awake.

Well fuck.

*** Sierra POV ***

Oli stopped the car a few houses away from my home, I walked the rest of the way. As I stepped into the house I called out:

"Gram's! Grumpy 'M 'ome!"

Nobody answered which is odd because their cars were in the drive.

"Danny?!"

Again no answer. I walked into the kitchen to see all three of them sitting at the same end of the kitchen table.

"Wha' are yeh do...." I stopped speaking when I noticed all of Danny's things on the table... His weed, and Gram's was crying. Grumpy spoke first.

"Yeh brotha 'old us everything. Yeh both in alo' of trouble Sierra, and no he didn't do it willingly. I 'ad a fishy feeling so I went through his things and this is wha' I found." He said pushing the things closer to me.

"It's no' just you tha's in trouble both of yeh are in a shit load of trouble."

"James..." Grams said.

"Oh please spare meh Mary. Yeh grandson is a god damned toke smokin hippie and yeh grand daughta is a wild party fiend!" Grams cried aloud and left the room. Danny hadn't looked up at all. He was ashamed, and scared.

"Grumpy... 'M sorry."

"No! Sierra Nicole Worsnop! How dare you lie to my face!"

I flinched back as his voice and my eyes began to get wet.

"Both of you are a disgrace to this family! I will NOT have this is my home do you understand me?!"

"Yes sir...."

"Danny said he was sorry too! But you know wha Sierra? Yeh sorry that yeh were caught!"

Danny looked up at me sympathetically with 'I'm sorry' plastered across his face. I did\n't know what to do, this was my entire fault. And I knew he had told Grumpy, but rightfully so.

"Sierra... Yeh bags are packed in yeh room. Your cell phone will no longer be paid for and we will 'no be paying for yeh schooling anymore. You need teh leave."

I heard Grams cry out again and it hurt me so much.

"WHAT ABOUT DANNY!? He did it too!"

"NOT until you led him to it! I expect you out of MY house within the hour."

I started to cry and ran upstairs. Danny's room was empty except for his bed. All the posters were gone, his work desk, his television and just, everything . I went into my room and grabbed the four bags. My school uniform was neatly folded on the bed along with the locket Grumpy had given me for my birthday this year. I got the bags and left. Danny followed me out the door.

"Sierra wait!"

I stopped running and turned to see him crying also.

"Danny. I'm not mad at you I promise!"

"Is not tha' I'm sorry I told them... I told them everything."

"Not about Oli?!"

My heart sunk, he was eighteen and he could go to jail.

"No... I left him out of it."

"Danny. I love you, okay..."

"I know. I don't want to stay here long..."

"You know where Oli's house is... If you need me go ther."

"I will, bye Sierra."

He hugged me tightly and turned to walk away crying harder than I was before. It took everything in me not to turn back. I walked to the school, I had a few pay phones out front and I had a few cents in my pocket. I inserted the money and dialed Oli's number. It rang a few times until he answered.

"Hello?"

"Oli... 'Is me Sierra. I need you to pick me up... I'm at the school."

"I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Thank you."

He hung up first. I held onto the phone a few seconds even when the dead tone came. I put the phone back on the receiver and waited for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to all comments and subscribers.