One shots

Vampire Love

Her skin was pale. Her eyes shone with diffrent shades of blue and green. Her hair was long and a beautiful jet black. The bell rung making everyone get up, being careful to avoid her. She stayed in her seat, getting up only when the last person had left.

A tear carfully slid down her now pale cheeks. A tall slender boy walked up to her, his dirt blonde hair hiding his golden eyes. He opened his arms so she could cry on his muscular chest. He knew how it felt to wish you were what you use to be, and not what you are right now.

He felt bad for her, He felt guilty for making her this way. He looked down to see her eyes were closed shut, and her breathing at a steady pace. He slowly picked her up bridal style carful not to wake the lovely girl, and walked outside the school, to a large weeping willow.

The wind blew when they reached the heavenly area, picking up and sending a rainbow of leaves their way. He slowly sat down on the soft grassy ground and looked upon her sleeping form. She looked peacefull, well as peacefull as any dead person could be.

He ran his tounge over his teeth stopping at each sharp fang. He felt her body move restlessly on his lap. Her hand moved up his chest to his face. She felt around his nose, then his eyes and finally his mouth
blindlessly. Her eyes opened slowly as she giggled and sat up, tears still implanted in her eyes. He smiled widely and chuckled softly at her quick mood change.

"What have you done to me?"She asked sweetly

"I made you mine" he respnded and with that he kissed her small lips passionatly
♠ ♠ ♠
this is a short one