‹ Prequel: Breathe
Status: Coming soon!

All She Knows

The Winter Formal

J.B:
Vanessa and I haven't really made it official, or labeled ourselves as a couple. Tonight was the
Winter Formal and we were going together. Ian wasn't too happy about it, he hasn't even talked to me or Vanessa since he broke up with her. She agreed to go with me so hopefully I can convince her that she should have chosen me over Ian from the beginning. I have been nervous the whole day, I couldn't focus in school or in practice. I am trying to figure out how to talk to Vanessa about us getting together. I got back to the dorms after practice then took a shower so I could start getting ready for the formal.
-------
After showering I start to get dressed. Since it was a Winter formal, Vanessa and I chose to wear the colors white,blue and black. My mom and dad came to the school just to get pictures of Vanessa and I. Once I got dressed my dad took pictures of me while my mom went to get Vanessa form her dorm. My dad said that I looked like a stud, so I figured I looked decent. I couldn't wait to see what Vanessa was wearing. She would beautiful in anything though so it won't be a huge surprise. About 30 pictures later, my mom and Vanessa showed up, and wow did Vanessa looks amazing, like always.

"Wow,Vanessa you look, wow!" "Thanks J.B, you look like a stud." I looked at my dad and he gave me an I told you so look. "He is right, you do look amazing Vanessa." "Thanks, 'dad'." She hugged my dad then came and stood by me. "Photo time!" My mom took out the camera and took about 20 pictures. I can't wait till we have prom she might document the whole night on video. She gets way to into this stuff. After we were done taking pictures we rode over to the formal with some of my teammates and their dates. When we got there the whole venue was like a winter wonderland or something. It was amazing.

Vanessa and I were dancing for a bit and I was about to talk to her about us becoming a couple, until Ian showed up. "Ian, hey." "Hey Vanessa." He gave her a hug, she hugged back. That scared me a bit, I thought they were over. Why are they hugging then? "J.B." He acknowledged me and I acknowledged him back. "You guys having fun?" "Yupp, J.B's parents were taking so many pictures of us before we came, I thought we were going to be late." "Sounds funny. Look, I wanna talk to J.B so can you maybe go somewhere?" "Um, sure. That was a little rude, but I am just gonna go ahead and 'go somewhere'."

"What do you want Ian?" "Look, I know I was a jerk, to both of you." "Yeah you were. So what's your point?" "I just wanted to apologize, and I hope you two work out. She should have chosen you form the beginning. You would be a better boyfriend then I would have ever been." "Well I appreciate that. I will treat her well, just know that she will always care about you. She brought up your steroid use the other day, she really doesn't like you doing that to yourself." "She doesn't have to worry anymore, I threw them all out." "Really? That's really mature of you, I'm proud of you Ian, i really am."

"Yeah, I also kinda told coach about them." "What! Why?" "I had to I couldn't lie about them anymore." "What did he say?" "He was glad that I told him about them before I played in any games. I am suspended for the next 2 or 3 games, which I am okay with, I shouldn't have taken the steroids. It's my fault. I got jealous of what you got of mine. I should have never done any of the things and I need some time to grow up and start over." "Well I like that attitude about it. I don't know when Vanessa will be able to forgive for the things that happened, but I accept your apology." "Thanks man." Ian and I hugged. I am happy that my best friend and I have fixed things, now let's just hope that Vanessa can forgive him and 'the three musketeers' can all be friends again.