Status: New.

Falling in Reverse

Chapter 1

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" John hollered, sharply thrusting me backwards without a second glimpse.

I gasped and winced at the same time as my head came in contact with the decaying cement wall. A petty whimper escaped my lips as I began caressing my now injured back bone. My tongue darted out, running over my arid chapped lips before glancing up to meet his wounded gaze.

My sharp reply halted for a split second as my heart began tugging at his pleading expression. I cocked my head to the side and offered him a meek sympathetic smile.

"No- don't you-" He began to choke on his words as tears began promptly cascading down his flushed cheeks. "D-don't you g-g-give up on him. Not now n-not ever."

"It's time," I spoke tenderly, with a swift shake of my head, "He's ready to go now.. He can't always be your comfort blanket."

"B-b-but," He spluttered frantically, attempting to come up with a good argument. "H-he h-he h-he needs to-"

"Needs to go." I reasoned. "If he lived he would constantly be in agonizing pain. He would have to be watched over twenty-four seven. He would never be normal again."

"Adam was never normal!" He cried out.

I didn't have time to register what was happening as he quickly lunged at me and tossed his bony arms around my narrow waist. I swallowed and hesitantly wrapped my arms around his sobbing body.

"Please?" He implored.

I ran a distressed hand through my hair and peered down at him through my lashes. I looked down at him solemnly and brushed his brown locks to the side affectionately.

"He told me to let him go if it ever came down to this," I confessed, "He knew I would have enough guts to face everybodys wrath as I pulled the plug on him. He knew I was tough enough to face this head on without a second glance."

"He knew I wasn't." John breathed out, his cheeks flushed with the recent downfall. "I can't- Elijah, I'm not ready to let him go. He w-was my fucking best friend, I can't- You can't- Please?"

I shook my head more firmly and pulled away, casting my eyes downward. I have to do this, I have to be strong. I can't- I can't let Adam down now.. He made me promise.

I let out a quivering breath as the tears began to brim my eyes, causing my vision to instantly grow blurry. I gripped the metallic doorknob in my hand and twisted it, shuffling inside to where the Doctors waited, ready for me to give them an answer.

I tried to ignore John's desperate pleas as he began violently banging on the door, frantically shaking the beige blinds. I began gnawing on my lip as he began twisting the door knob, begging for me to no go through with the plan, to not let Adam escape from us..

I was fifteen that somber day.

That was the day I caused John to crack. The day he shrugged me off, as if I were a parasite on his shoulder. He did anything in his ability to to avoid me at all costs.

I had nobody.

That's what scared me.
♠ ♠ ♠
FUCK.
It's been far too long..

I just wanted to get this started before school started >.>
But.. honestly. It didn't take me long to write this. It's been ready since the day I actually created the story. xD

You guys can't even guess how many times I've re-edited and fixed and changed this chapter. I pulled out google definitions and everything. I'm already attached to this :D Really attached. Really.

It took my friend awhile to convince me to post it. lol I still didn't think it was ready.. But anyways, here it is. I've been pre-writing for you guys so don't hate my guts... Speaking of Guts!

Guts - All Time Low

Comment!
<3