Status: New.

Falling in Reverse

Chapter 13

Kennedy's P.O.V

We both quickly sat up, barely avoiding our hands knocking together. I tried to not to show my worry as I gripped Elijah's hand in my own, attempting to send him a reassuring smile.

"What the hell is going on?" Tim demanded, crossing his arms

I glanced Elijah, licking my lips, "Well, Timothy, when a boy puts their lips-"

"I know what a fucking blow job is!" He exclaimed

"Could've fooled me.." I muttered under my breath

Tim huffed in annoyance, his gaze burning into the side of my head. "I'm not fucking kidding around anymore! I want to know what the hell is going on!"

"Ask away." I shrugged, waving it off, glancing down at Elijah.

He was peering up at me through his half lidded eyes, tears threatening to spill over and cascade down his flushed cheeks. He looks so fucking adorable. I swear, I could just wrap my-

"Kennedy!"

I snapped my attention back towards Tim, sending him a cold glare. He seemed to go by unfazed, a firm expression taking hold of his features.

He sucked in a deep breath, running his hands through his disheveled head of hair, "I said, I think it might be best if we dropped Elijah off at home after the show in California."

"What?!"

"I said-"

"I know what you fucking said!" I exclaimed, dropping Elijah's hand and pointing directly in Tim's face, "But why the hell would you mention that?!"

He sighed, rubbing his forehead, "Kenny... You have to realize, things haven't been going as smoothly as planned. Especially-"

"When have the ever went great?!" I snapped, "Just because a small mishap-"

"You call this a small mishap?!" He spat, motioning towards us, "Kennedy, for Christ sakes.. You and John were fucking! Now I caught Elijah giving you a damn blow job?! Please, explain to me why I shouldn't just cancel this whole goddamn tour!"

"Because.." I sighed, "The fans, Tim. Think about them. Plus, don't even go there. You of all people know you don't have the fucking guts to do such a thing."

"I beg your-"

"Just please." My voice dropped down to a mere whisper, "Please Tim. Let him stay. I promise, nothing else like this will happen."

"Clarify like this." He crossed his arms.

"What? Do you-"

"What do you mean when you say," He paused, motioning around, "Nothing like this will happen?"

I gulped, my adams apple bobbing up and down. What does he mean? Does he want me to say I won't touch Elijah anymore? 'Cause if that's the case.. well, he has another thing coming.

I just so happen to like how Elijah had his perfectly sculptured lips wrapping around my dick. And I'm sure as hell not going to get rid of that anytime soon.

Not that I just like how he gives head. Oh no, no, no no. It could have something to do with how I feel the need to be protective and possessive around him.

What if he means the whole shitty ordeal between me and John? Oh brother, I can certainly promise that won't happen again. Especially since now I've learned what Elijah can do with his tongue.

"Between me and John?" I licked my lips, "Oh yeah, that's over. John was just having problems and-"

"Save it." He muttered, shaking his head, "Just don't do it again, okay?"

"What? No." I quickly shook my head, "I'm telling the truth! John's having-"

He dropped my gaze, his hands stuffing into his pants pockets before spinning around on his heel. A deep breath of air left past my lips, holding relief and frustration.

"What does this mean?" Elijah spoke up his frail hand interlocking with my own

"It's means.." I bite my lip, a smirk beginning to form, "We're all alone."

His eyes widened, looking identical to a pair of saucers. A wave of laughter ran over me, his frightened expression turning into one of bewilderment.

"Your expression was priceless." I gasped, holding my chest. "You looked like-"

My oxygen supply was suddenly cut off. The force of another body tackling me to the ground nearly knocking the air out of me.

My thoughts were scattered, my mind trying to desperately take hold of the questioning position Elijah was in on top of me.

His feminine hands took hold of my stubble covered jaw. His lips attacked my own, passion, hunger, and need seeping through with every swap of saliva we shared.

A deep groan began making its way from my vocal chords as he began grinding, his hips finding a slow steady rhythm. I swallowed, my eyelids fluttering as my hands gripped his hips, my eyes rolling into the back of my head.

"F-fuck, Elijah." I gasped, my hands hastily running under his shirt. "This feels s-so fucking g-great."

"You think so, baby?" He purred, his hands beginning to massage my shoulders, "Kenny, you're so tense, Do you want me to take care of that?"

I could barely manage a nod, my chest heaving up and down from the pleasure feeling every vein and crevice of my body. He slowly leaned further down, his crotch only adding more force as it pushed against my own.

I didn't have time to grasp what was happening before he flipped me over, his greedy hands pulling my t-shirt over my head.

I let out a sound of disapproval as my dick was plastered against the floor, his bulge already beginning to dig into me from behind.

He giggled, seemingly to realize my problem, "Aw, does my little Kenny have problems?"

"Kennedy is having problems with little Kenny." I grumbled

"Don't worry." He murmured, pressing his lips against my neck, "I'm gonna take care of all of your problems."

I nodded, an anxious feeling beginning to take over.

His petite hands moved up to my shoulder blades, applying pressure to the spots that screamed for it the most. I raised my head, peering over my shoulder briefly just to receive an innocent smile adoring his features.

I shrugged, laying my head back down against the floor.

"There!" He exclaimed, tapping my back. "All done! Now, what do you want me to do?"

I gulped, my mind instantly straying to perverse, dark thoughts. He seemed to catch onto this as his face lit up with a faint blush, his eyes looking everywhere but into mine.

My lust filled gaze instantly softened, my hands finding his own. "Like I said earlier, I'm not forcing you into anything."

"I know." He nodded, pecking my lips, "Now, roll over and lay back down!"

If it wasn't for how much I love his dominant side, I would never allow him the chance to boss me around.

He slowly began shimmying my pants down, his mouth beginning to graze across the skin on my neck. I shivered, goosebumps erupting all over my upper region.

His hands quickly unfastened my belt, faster this time since it was correctly latched when I put my pants back on. His hands didn't waste a second to grip my dick, his fingers pinching it in the middle.

I gasped, a moan emerging from my lips, "D-dammit, Elijah! I s-said no fucking t-teasing!"

"Sorry." He grinned cheekily. "Can't help it."

He wrapped the palm of his hands completely around it, beginning to jerk it up and down. I couldn't resist it as my mouth fell open, my head tilting back in pure bliss.

Too suddenly, it quite.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, raising up to see Elijah smirking back at me, a teasing expression evident in his eyes.

"Your expression was priceless." He mocked, laughing, "Seriously. You look like you just got told your mom is a man and you're really a sex slave or some shit."

"Wh-what?!" I stammered, "You're not gonna finish?!"

"Finish what?" He asked cheekily

"This!" I exclaimed, motioning to my problem, "It's standing straight up like the fucking statue of liberty! You can't be serious."

"Oh?" He cocked his head to the side, "But I am."

I frowned, crossing my arms. "That's not fair! I said-"

"Oh f-fuck, G-garrett."

The sound of someone slamming against the bus door was heard next, confusion washing over me. What the hell is this?

I didn't have time to blink or pull up my pants before the bus door swung open, revealing Garrett and some random chick attached by the mouth.

My jaw dropped, my eyes immediately meeting Elijah's bewildered gaze. I quickly jumped up, desperately pulling up my boxers and jeans before Garrett had time to notice my dick sticking out and a suspicious looking Elijah straddling my lap.

"Right there, y-yes, Garrett." The girl tilted her head back, her view immediately locking onto us.

"Let's g-go to the bunks, yeah?" Garrett moaned, his hands groping her, "We can't- WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Everyone seemed to stop and stare. Garrett's gaze locked onto Elijah's hands as they froze above my crotch. I swallowed forcefully, standing to my trembling feet.

"It's not what it looks like!" I began, biting my lip, "Oh fuck it. It's exactly what it looks like. Elijah was 'bout to give me head and you guys ruined everything."

"You liar!" Elijah shook his head, slapping my shoulder, "I made you think I was gonna give you some!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever." I muttered, crossing my arms, glancing up. "Now dear Garrett, we've explained ourselves. What's up with you and.. er, her?"

I motioned towards the petite girl who was half hid behind him, an embarrassed expression contorted into her emotions.

"This is, uh, Sarah?" Garrett scratched his head, "We hit things off pretty well and y'know? One thing let to another and now we're here.."

"Interesting story." I rubbed my chin, "How about this? You saw nothing, we saw nothing."

"On one condition." Garrett nodded, smirking, "You hear nothing."

"What do you- Oh god." I slapped my forehead. "Dammit, Garrett."

"Go get some!" Elijah cheered, grinning, "Garrett's got it goin' on!"

"What? Elijah!" I scolded, "Don't cheer this.. whatever you call it, on!"

"Why not?" He retorted, narrowing his eyes.

"Because!" I shrugged, "It seemed like the appropriate thing to say at the time."

"We got a deal?" Garrett questioned, glancing around, "'Cause my problem isn't going anywhere anytime soon."

"Yeah, whatever." I rolled my eyes, "Just allow us to leave before you two start fucking like wild animals."

I latched onto Elijah's wrist, jerking it up as I lurched to my feet. He gasped from surprise, his arms beginning to flail around.

"C'mon!" I exclaimed, "I don't wanna hear Garrett having sex! He sounds like a fucking hyena!"

"Hey!" Garrett cried, "That's not true!"

I waved it off, peering around him and into he eyes of his next victim, "You should go ahead and call your ride or whatever. Garrett doesn't last too long."

"That's it!" Garrett hollered, "Get the fuck outta here!"

"You don't have to ask twice!" I laughed, shoving the door open

We flew down the stairs, the sound of our laughter beginning to increase with every step. I glanced at him, a small smile beginning to form.

Oh yeah, I don't think I'm going to miss much of my time with John.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY FOR THE DELAY! D:<

But you guys can thank my dear friend Sarah. She's my bestest friend in the whole wide world! c:

Forreal. This update goes out to her! :D And I hope she's happy with the small invasion she's made with Garrett. XD

Don't worry, there's more to come with those two... Come. rotfl.

rock and roll.
QueenOfSmurfs
L0V3E [x3]
BeautifullyTattooed
HopeThePope0445
maxx danziger
a7x.Sick.Puppie.x
crescendo.
deariloveyou


DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW PROUD I AM OF THAT LIST?! o: I'm so ecstatic! I swear, you guys just made me so proud.

Let's see that on the next update, yeah? XD

<3