Status: New.

Falling in Reverse

Chapter 14

"Just to give you guys a heads up, Tim's in pretty pissed off mood." Pat snickered, attempting to cover his mouth.

"When is he not?" Kennedy scoffed, wrapping his arm around my waist.

Pat shrugged, jumping off his seat and walking towards the bunks. "I think it's 'cause he can't seem to get it in. Even Garrett's had some luck in that department."

"Is that cute Asian chick still here?!" Jared yelled

"Who's asking." Garrett hollered back

"Who else has my voice?" Jared mused, crossing his arms, "Get real Garrett, I'm a one of a kind."

"To hell you are." Kennedy muttered, glancing at me.

I grinned and buried my head further into his side, a feeling of comfort beginning to wash over me. My eyes snapped open as he tugged a blanket over me, draping his arm along my side.

"You sleepy?" He inquired, brushing through my hair.

"Kinda." I yawned, shifting in his lap.

"Go to sleep, darling." He whispered, his thumb grazing across my jaw bone.

"PDA." Pat shrieked. "Will you two please get a fucking room? I throw up in my mouth every time I see this!"

I giggled, nuzzling my nose against his shirt, sighing in content. Almost too suddenly, I was interrupted. My feet were swung off the couch, my head sliding and knocking against Kennedy's knee cap.

Sharp pain flooded throughout my mouth, the taste of blood filling my taste buds. I wrinkled my nose up in disgust, rolling onto my back as I groaned.

"Fucking shit bastard." I muttered, wincing.

"Are you okay?" Garrett inquired.

"You look like you just ate shit." Pat stifled his laughter.

"I'm fine." I moaned, burying my face in the floor. "Who the hell pushed me off the couch?"

The room was filled with silence as my question appeared to fall on deaf ears. I hesitantly lifted my gaze, carefully peering up at the couch.

Kennedy had his arms crossed, his eyes narrowed in a harsh glare as he starred John down, seemingly daring him to make a sudden move.

"What the hell was that for?" Kennedy spat.

"I wanted to sit down." John shrugged.

"There's a thing called being polite, I'm not sure if you've heard of it."

"Sounds familiar."

I raised my fingers to graze across my somewhat busted lip, frowning as I pulled them away, finding blood on them. Great. This is great. There goes being able to eat ketchup or any of that shit.

A sigh managed to leave my lips before I trained my gaze back on John and Kennedy, beginning to grow weary at the way they were looking at each other.

"Why are you such a fucking douche bag?" Kennedy questioned, shaking his head.

"Why are you complaining about me being a douche bag?"

"Because you pushed Elijah off the damn couch!"

"Oh, is he your boyfriend now?"

"What if he is?"

"Congratulations." John sent him a lazy smirk, "I hope he can get more than two rounds outta' ya."

"You did not just go there." Kennedy muttered under his breath, slowly standing to his feet.

"No, wait, Kennedy!" Jared spoke up, hastily rushing to his side. "Think before you act, okay? Punching John isn't going to solve-"

"Shut the fuck up Jared, okay?" John sighed, cracking his knuckles, "Kenny's not gonna do a thing. Besides go to the bunks and attempt to fuck Elijah."

"Says the one who can't even get it up!" Kennedy hissed, shoving his finger in John's face, "Don't you dare try to act like you're better than me. At least my dick stands up, yeah?"

The teasing glint in John's orbs vanished all at once, replaced with a dark, cold glare as he lunged to his feet. I scrambled back as Jared abruptly acted, jumping in between them and shoving Kennedy backwards.

"Stop it!" He yelled, gripping John's shoulder and slamming him down into the couch, "You two are fucking best friends! Stop fighting like little girls!"

"Maybe if you'd actually let us, you wouldn't be calling it that." Kennedy muttered, standing to his feet and shoving by Jared.

"Like you can actually fight." John scoffed. "I would pay big money to see that."

"Don't talk to me anymore, okay?" Kennedy snapped, stopping directly in front of John, raising his gaze.

"Today or the rest of tour?" John crossed his arms, towering over him, his eyebrows raised expectantly.

"The rest of tour."

With that said, Kennedy spun on his heel and fled to the back, the whole bus becoming silent. I silently starred after him, switching my view to John before gulping.

He was starring at me, a smirk plastered across his lips as he bent his index finger backwards, motioning towards the empty seat next to him.

"No, John, don't even." Jared spoke up, shaking his head. "Don't you try to fuck Kennedy over that way."

"All is fair in love and war." John yawned, waving him off.

Jared mumbled something under his breath, shaking his head as he stood up, venturing off towards the area Garrett occupied.

"Well, that was entertaining." Pat mumbled, sending me a reassuring look.

"Elijah!"

My ears perked up at the sound of Kennedy calling me, my feet reacting before my own vocal cords could. I rushed towards the back, not giving John a second glance before leaping into Kennedy's bunk, desperately clinging to his side.

"John's such a fucking prick." He muttered, sighing.

"It happens." I murmured, pressing my lips against his neck.

"I'm glad I have you on my side." He sighed, leaning his head back, giving me more access.

"No one else is exactly against you." I pointed out, nipping along his jaw line, "They just wish you two would stop bickering."

"Well, it would be helpful if John wouldn't try to pick a fight about everything." He grumbled.

"I know." I cooed, squeezing his arm. "I'm not blaming you. Don't even think that for a split second."

He nodded, seemingly allowing this information to sink in. A fresh wave of butterflies began settling in the pit of my stomach as his arm maneuvered beneath me, pulling me further into his side.

I began ignoring the sound of Garrett and Pat bickering, how Jared would snap at them ever so often, scolding their childish behavior.

The only thing I could focus on was the sound of Kennedy's breathing, the way his heart continued to violently hammer, as if he and John were still spewing words.

With my head buried in his chest, my nose inhaling his comforting smell, I began to fall into a deep, much wanted sleep. A sleep that didn't involve John's bitchiness, Tim's threatening, or the constant reminder in the back of my head that something wasn't right.

I was content. Just the way I am.
♠ ♠ ♠
IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO, SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO REPLY. I can't even begin to explain or ask for forgiveness.

But I am back! For good. But I can't promise fast updates. School's close to being let out and I have a lot going on. D:

rock and roll. (x3)
deariloveyou
QueenOfSmurfs
Into Your Arms
BeautifullyTattooed
maxx danziger
L0V3E
a7x.Sick.Puppie.x
karrett brockelsen (x2)
yournightmareXO