Status: New.

Falling in Reverse

Chapter 15

I giggled childishly, shrieking and thrashing around as Kennedy's finger began roaming all over my middle torso. They slowly crept under my shirt, dancing over my ribcage as my pleas for help continued to pour from my mouth.

"K-Kennedy! I c-can't breath!" I gasped, squirming.

He chuckled and paused his fingers, beginning to rub soothing circles into my hipbones. "You're beautiful, do you know that?"

"Not really." I gnawed on my lip.

"It's true." He murmured, leaning forward to press his chapped lips to my jaw. "You're the definition of perfection. Ten bucks says if you opened a dictionary, your picture would be right there."

"You're a cheesy fool." I crossed my arms, "I am not perfect."

"You are too."

"No I-"

"Don't even start." He silenced me, connecting our lips. "I would never lie to you."

"Fine." I huffed, crossing my arms.

I turned my head, a small grin forming around my lips as I purposely began ignoring him. I buried my head in the pillow, untangling my limbs from his.

"Baby.." He sighed, kissing my shoulder, "Don't be like that, please?"

"Well..." I trailed off, "Since you said please."

I broke out into a wide shit eating grin, sending him a wink before forcing his arms around me and burying myself further into his side.

"I think you did that on purpose." He raised his eyebrows.

"Maybe." I shrugged. "Who knows."

"I'm pretty sure you know."

"Could be a possibility."

"Is there any chance I could convince you to tell me?"

I tapped my chin thoughtfully, slowly shaking my head. "Nope. Nothing comes to mind."

He narrowed his eyes, smirking before swinging his left leg around my waist, full out straddling me. A small gasp managed to leave my lips, my eyes wide before he began grinding against me.

"F-fuck." I gasped, instinctively bucking my hips.

"Mhmm, baby." He moaned, "You're getting h-hard already."

My eyelids began fluttering, my thoughts beginning to get extremely overwhelmed. He began quickening his pace, making sure to press down exactly against my dick.

"K-Kennedy." I whimpered, fisting my hands around his t-shirt. "Stop teasing me!"

"On one condition." He smiled coyly, "Did you do it on purpose."

"Oh my fucking god, y-yes."

"That's what I thought." He murmured, running his hands down my side, "I want you so f-fucking bad."

"How bad?" I panted, wrapping my legs around his hips.

"So fucking bad." He growled, begging to unbuckle my pants. "I want to pound into your tight little ass."

I squeezed my eyes shut, resisting the urge slap his hands away for being so slow. Instead, I allowed him to shimmy me out of my jeans. He hastily began shoving his pants off, pushing both mine and his boxers aside.

"You ready?" He questioned, pausing to look at me.

I sucked in a deep breath, slowly nodding. "It's going to hurt, isn't it?"

"A hell of a lot."

I forcefully swallowed, attempting to crack a smile to reassure him. "It'll be worth it, right?"

"Oh, mhmm, Elijah." He groaned, rubbing against me, "Most definitely. I'm going to make it worth your time."

"You better."

"Or what?" He smirked.

"I might have to find a few ways to punish you." I mumbled.

"Like how?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"I have a few things up my sleeves." I smiled smugly.

Before he had a chance to even form a response, we were snapped out of our thoughts. The sound was nerve wracking, causing Kennedy to pause and glance at me out of confusion.

"What in the hell..." He muttered, sliding his boxers back on before swinging over the bunk.

"Kennedy." I whined, rolling over. "My dick is hard and it's gonna start hurting!"

"Hold on, darling." He murmured, pressing his lips against me. "I'll be right back, okay?"

"Okay." I sulked, avoiding his gaze.

"Elijah." His tone was strict, practically forcing myself to look at him, "When I tell you something, you know to always believe it, right?"

"Of course." I sighed.

"Good." He nodded, sauntering off.

The sound of his footsteps was the only thing audible to my ears. I sighed softly, running a hand through my hair before glaring down at the tend in my boxers. I tilted my head back, pressing it into the pillow.

Fucking hell. Where is he?!

I gripped the ends of my hair, tugging at them before jumping off the top bunk, becoming extremely frustrated with having to wait.

I tip toed around the corner, peeking through the cracked door and towards Kennedy's bewildered face. His mouth was hung open, his eyes wide with what appeared to be shock.

Slowly, I eased inside, not caring if he spotted me. My eyebrows began to furrow in confusion as I slowly began to grow concerned, wondering what was wrong with him.

"Kenn-"

"Oh, f-fuck, Sarah!"

I went silent.

"G-Garrett, oh my God." A feminine voice gasped, "F-faster, dammit!"

"I'm trying! Don't rush me!"

"I'll rush you if I want to!"

"Do you want on top then?"

"Sounds fine with me!" She huffed.

I averted my eyes towards Kennedy, noticing the way he shifted his body weight towards me. His Adams apple was bobbing up and down as he anxiously tugged at his shirt.

"Mhmm, S-Sarah." Garrett moaned, "O-oh, yeah. Right t-there. Oh!"

My ears were starting to become used to the sound of the moans and pants, ones that didn't belong to me or Kennedy.

"Oh my fucking G-god." Garrett panted, "I'm s-so close. Holy- SHIT!"

I couldn't tell if I was blushing from listening to this or from the fact I still had a hard on. I could only pray no one thought I was a sick fuck who took pleasure in listening to someone else get it on.

Suddenly, I was jerked back.

I glanced up to see Kennedy motioning for me to follow, not giving me an extra second before walking off, leaving me to trail behind him.

Sometimes, I wonder.
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS IS FOR SAAARUH. Since like, she threatened to beat me and chop me up if I didn't update soon. xD

Aaaanyways. Please comment?